The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im happy for you guys wish i could be there with you but unfortunately us boss owners in canada arnt invited.

I don't know what is worse waiting for my owners package to arrive or that e-mail or phone call from MMP saying I have a date at the track. Either way at least I have a 50/50 chance of getting something unlike our neighbors up North. Nothing worse than not getting envited to the dance.

TechJunky

2012 BOSS 302 #1942

I'll be patient. On the waiting list for a cancelation in the September timeframe.

Boss Bry @ MMP

It's not a Boss but you gotta love it...

Sorry to keep y'all waiting, but BTA is just one of many programs we have to juggle. I was in Detroit last weekend doing the Yamaha school promotion and am in Scottsdale currently for the Barrett-Jackson auction to promote the Ford Racing high Performance Driving School. Gonna be about 3 weeks running without a day off...

:p

That said, if any of you are coming to the auction give me a call...we are giving hot laps in the Mustangs all week with test drives in new Fords. Back to BTA business next week...

Bryan

jec246

I'll be there July 17th/18th. Anyone else? I'm extremely excited as I am a noob on the track :p Gonna use this to see if I want to make it a hobby. ;D

biggen62

plate#2BAD4U

mustang 920 you can go under me if you want to go im not able to get off work. the mines have set week to be off and no way i can go but i get the gloves ;D

thankyou big but we in canada do not get the track packadge from ford besides my car is hybernatig like a bear till spring .

I also tried to go "under someone else", being the original owner, after buying my Boss 2nd. Not allowed except under some specific circumstances. But that was a generous offer! Still wish I could get the benefit!

Do you think they would allow you to have your kid do it? My bro's friend with a Boss and I are trying to set up so we go the same weekend they have a bike school there, so he can take the bike school with one of his kids and I can do the Track Attack with his other kid. The kid is not on the pink slip.

BOSS X

Texas

From bosstrackattack.com:

Who is eligible to attend?
Any new Boss® 302 buyer who has paid for and taken delivery of the car in the U.S.A. Buyer can send someone else to Boss Track Attack (BTA) in their place.

List of eligible participants who can attend BTA in place of the buyer:

Members of the immediate family of the buyer. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the buyer:

Spouse
Parents
Spouse's parents
Grandparents
Spouse's grandparents
Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
Grandchildren
Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
Same-sex domestic partners
Immediate family members of same-sex domestic partners

I am hoping they will add more dates. All of the days were unfortunately full when I got my car. I hopethey add some more.

If they don't open up enough for everyone to do it, are we going to get a refund? :D

A class like this, if you had to pay, would be what $500?

Boss Bry @ MMP

It's not a Boss but you gotta love it...

Everyone that qualifies for a spot will have one...stay tuned people. I've 115 more of you to get through this so far and the number climbs daily...contact me to get on the list.

Boomerstoys

Keep the shiny side up & the rubber side down!

Hi Boss Bry@MMP, thought I better post here. Been contacted by Daniel "Shorty" Short re the Boss Wait List and eager (as is everyone else) to get out to MMP. Sent all the requested info and look forward to hearing of new spots or cancellations.

My schedule is pretty flexible, so if you have a last minute cancellation, please make sure I'm on your short list of people to contact.

Cheers!

PS: This is a great benefit from Ford!

drano38

Wayne

20 June for me!
Called today to confirm what date they put me in since I gave alternate choices.
19 June was my 1st choice, but I'm assuming they put me in the 20th because that opens up the 19th for those who want the 2 day course.
2 days would be great, but we'll also make it a short family vacation, so one track day, and a couple days checking out the area sites.

I'll be attending Oct.11th, but am interested in swapping for an earlier date if anyone has a spring, late May early June is preferred.
thanks

i am going June 1st. who else is going that day and what hotel would be the best to stay at?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel