The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just so I have this right, you have to wait till actually taking delivery of your car before you can register, correct? any day now...

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

bkaser90 said:
just so I have this right, you have to wait till actually taking delivery of your car before you can register, correct? any day now...

Yep.

I talked with Bryan last week and he told me they are working on some more dates for the Boss Track Attack.

boy these fill up fast! I bought my boss a month ago and the month i wanted to go was open. Just checked and september is all booked up! It's tough for me to pic a date because my availability changes all the time :( I'm going to call to see if i can get something in october.

STIG302 said:
Grant 302 said:
From a day 2 track attack on 5/4

RIP FR500S #90:
http://youtu.be/F8CSVZ6zfsI?t=27m4s
That's the car I had for day 2 back in April.

I hope the guy (or gal) wasn't hurt and had the extra insurance...

Boss Track Attack

I'm heading to Miller Motorsport Park for my Track Attack days, leaving at 2:30 am to catch a flight for Utah.I'm very excited.I'll post some picture's on here when I get back

Re: Boss Track Attack

I hope you're ready to have a blast.

I'll be there for the June 18th session. Bringing my son along and just doing the 1-day. Going to work in some college visits on our way back to the east coast. Should be fun.

On the way home after one-day on 1 June. Good stuff. Got a lot of respect for the Boss with brake upgrade and cooling upgrades. No DNF's or off tracks in the entire group. Great weather and great experience.

A question, What was the instructor to student ratio on earlier dates? I'm pretty sure we had four instructors for 12 students, is that what is usual? Is that same for second day?

Mike

BossDuke said:
A question, What was the instructor to student ratio on earlier dates? I'm pretty sure we had four instructors for 12 students, is that what is usual? Is that same for second day?

Mike

Mike, I was in an early class and we had six students and four instructors. Still 12 is not bad (I think) considering the first class instructors there.

I talked with Jim Owners a few months ago and Ford was caught by surprise by the number of Boss owners going to Track Attack. I am not sure if I remember the number correctly but Jim said he thought somewhere around 15% would go to the class and Ford thought even less. As of a few months ago it was something like 36%.

The good news is every Boss owner (except Canada) will get the chance to attend. The program is fully funded and should continue until everyone who wants to go has attended. I say should since I can not quote Jim on that part but that is the way it sounded to me. In other words it could continue for more then the first two years.

Mike that was a very good day. I am stil on a hi. looking forward togetting on a track with mine. every one that can get there shoud go. what a day. thank all at miller motor sport and ford. 1st class program in my book.

TMO Supporting Vendors