The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son and I are booked for April 5th. I was passing through anyway so it eliminates additional travel and hotel expenses. He's flying down from Alaska. He's hyped. :)

fbbob96

2013 SBY #0750

Zoldier said:
By SLC I assume you're Army. Where's your school at? I'm trying to do the same thing with my WOAC. I have to fly to fly from Orlando to MMP and then on to Ft. Jackson. I feel like my own travel agent. :)No, what I meant was SLC,meaning Salt Lake City

Ok Boss said:
Just got booked for April 22 and 23. Doing the GT the second day.

I will be there on the same dates as well. I am also arriving the Wednesday before for the NASA licensing session and race!

Got my Boss in February and was down at Miller Motor Speedway in Utah in March. I did the two day trip and loved it (if you don't go the extra day you are ripping yourself off). I was the only female Boss owner there but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Getting out on the track with a Boss and having the ok to go as fast as I dared was a dream come true. I wasn't as brave as I thought I would be but I had so much fun. Probably the most important thing I walked away with was a better education on how to be a responsible driver. (I'd been the driver in a high speed crash in late May whick distroyed my 07 GT Mustang) I was intimidated by my Boss but the guys down at Miller we amazingly patient and helped me get my wheels under me. I no longer fear my car but I respect the hell out of it.

I got my Boss a month and 1/2 ago. How long until you receive the Track Attack info from Ford?

i have a newbie question about track attack.

i received my boss owners package few months ago, and i was reading up on the track attack brochure when i noticed the prices for track attack. the prices seemed a little expensive compared to local scca/nasa events.

few minutes ago i was reading up on the first few posts in this thread... and it seemed like track attack is free for boss owner?! is this correct?! if it is, i hope its not too late to sign up!

If the track they use for the "free" day is the east course, I prefer the west. I found it to have more of a flow to it.

Georgia

GOT SVT said:
anyone have an opinion on east vs west track?

The West course is much faster while the East course is more technical. It is nice to run the second day (Fr500S) and experience the West course as a comparison. I would love to be able to drive the Full course some day, I bet that is a blast! :D

TMO Supporting Vendors