The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Confluence - The Gauge Page

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRPP Gauge Pod + Innovate Gauges (Chapter 1, Part 1)

Summer is here and there is lots of talk about high temps, codes, limp modes, and gauges. I have been working on this for awhile and for various reasons, this project sits incomplete. However, I did manage to get some gauges screwed into the dash and the oil pressure and temp gauges working. These are the most important to the needs of a track rat, so I thought I would divide my project into two chapters and go ahead and publish what I have. Unfortunately, I'm so verbose that even the first chapter exceeds the limit of a single post, so I am going to have to divide this up further.

I welcome questions and peer review. Thanks! ;)

* UPDATE * The full article, including new video, has been published on my blog here:
http://www.jimmypribble.com/blog/2013/07/boss-ch-13-ford-racing-gauge-pod/

Chapter 1, Part 1

Ford Racing Gauge Pod

Part 1: Project overview, gauge pod installation

One of my biggest complaints about the 2012 Boss Mustang is that the standard version came with only a tach and water temp gauge to monitor the engine. That's fewer gauges than what was available on a Mustang GT. Hell, even my buddy's 1975 Audi Fox had a three-gauge pack from the factory! The Laguna Seca took a stab at remedying this with a hideous dash-top pod containing gauges for oil pressure, water temperature, and...a G-meter. A G-meter? On a racetrack, that is about as useful as a compass.

The 2013 Boss has a TV in the dash with gauges that can be scrolled through one at a time or some other such nonsense that I can't reproduce, even if I wanted to. Since I only need the added information while I am at the track, my ideal solution would be to upgrade my Aim Solo to a full Boss 302R-style AiM Dash that can be mounted on the steering column and then removed when the car is on the street. Unfortunately, I can't see getting into one of those systems for less than two grand, so it will have to wait.

boss12_l03.jpg

The Laguna Seca Gauge Pod (Ford press photo)

The best option for me was to upgrade to the Laguna Seca gauge pod. I think the car deserves better instrument integration than a pod screwed into the dash, but it's functional and factory correct. The fully loaded kit lists for $1400, but since the biggest ticket item is the goofy G-Meter, I decided to buy the gauge pod separately (about $85) and choose my own gauges.

Innovate Gauges

The Ford Racing Gauge Pod accomodates three gauges in the industry standard 2 1/16" size. The options for filling those spaces is almost limitless. If you want to be factory correct, AutoMeter makes the Ford Racing gauges as well as budget options and high-end programmable gauges with stepper motors and alarm modes. Normally, I would go for the analog gauges that most closely matched the interior of the car, but instrument technology has made Fast and Furious progress in recent years. The latest gauges feature multiple functions, LED lighting, and user programmability. Based on my limited but satisfactory experience with their Air/Fuel gauges, I chose Innovate Motorsports and their new MTX line of dual-function gauges. I decided on an oil pressure/temp gauge, a water temp and voltmeter, and an Air/Fuel gauge. This would give me five new data sources packed into a gauge pod intended for three.

Gauge and Gauge Pod Assembly

The Ford Racing Gauge Pod itself is nice enough I suppose. There is some flash on the bottom that needs to be trimmed off for it to sit flat and I also don't like how the two outside gauges are only secured into one mounting tab. Of course it is sufficient. I just don't like it.

gauges_1.jpg

I started to assemble the gauges into the gauge pod and that is when I first realized I had made a huge mistake. Okay, maybe it wasn't a huge mistake, but as usual, I had definitely chosen a more difficult path. It turns out that the gauges I wanted to use were <em>so</em> innovative, that they chose to locate their mounting posts using a non-standard width. As you can see, the posts do not fit into the pre-drilled mounting holes.

gauges_2.jpg

Worse than that, the gauge bodies fit into the standard sized hole, but the gauge faces are larger than average. From a standpoint of readability, this is a good thing. But the larger faces and thick bezels make for fitment problems in tight spaces. These photos show the interference.

gauges_4b.jpg

gauges_3b.jpg

I figured that I had three options:

1. Punt. Return the gauges and exchange them for gauges known to fit. That's quitter talk.
2. Use two of the Innovate gauges in the outside gauge pod locations and make a blank for the middle. This would be easy to do, probably look okay, and still give me four new data points. This is a good idea.
3. Make 'em fit. This would mean cutting and grinding on brand new, expensive gauges, possibly ruining them, and certainly terminating their warranty, all to try and fit a "fifth" gauge which I probably don't even need. This is a dumb idea.

I decided to make 'em fit.

WARNING! For those following in my footsteps, as you will soon see, this is not for the faint of heart. You will need to grind on the bezel, the case, and even the circuit board of the gauge itself, mere millimeters from delicate circuit paths. One slip of your Dremel tool and you could ruin your $200 gauge. Innovate Motorsports will likely be sympathetic to your can-do attitude, but they are unlikely to accept the return of a wilfully mutilated instrument.

gauges_5.jpg

You can see here how much I had to grind off of the gauge to make it fit. I did not do this with an assembled gauge! I disassembled the gauge and modified each piece individually and by hand. I measured as much as I could and took my time. I made cardboard templates and I practiced on one of the spare bezels that come with each gauge.

I could have ground less from each gauge if I had taken material off of all three. But, I decided to leave the middle gauge wholly intact. For one, I liked the design idea better. Having the middle gauge whole with "crescent" gauges on each side is very similar to some Porsche instrument clusters. Also, I would only have to make two cuts, rather than four (introducing more chances for mistakes). Finally, at least one gauge remains intact, in case something goes horribly wrong and the gauges need to be repurposed. To that point though, the modified gauges can be refitted with a new bezel and once installed, none would be the wiser that there had been any modifications to it. They would look as good as new.

gauges_6.jpg

Once the gauges fit flush, I used a thin piece of aluminum as a mounting bracket. This took the place of the built-in plastic ears that had to be drilled for these particular gauges. It also allowed the use of both mounting posts for each gauge. I added some insulation (not shown) between the wires and the aluminum strip to prevent abrasion that could cut the wires.

gauges_7.jpg

The modified gauges in the Ford Racing gauge pod.

gauges_8.jpg

I assembled the gauge cluster and then organized the wiring harnesses with wire ties and labels.

Gauge Pod Installation

The rest of my instructions should be generic enough to apply to most installations. Wiring harnesses to the gauges will be different in some details (connector locations and such), but all will consist of the same basic wires: power, ground, light dimmer, and sensor signal(s). But first, it's time to saw a hole in your new dash!

I'm lazy, so the first couple of instructions are just cut-and-pasted from another FAQ that I did.

trim_1.jpg

1. Remove the shift knob by rotating it counter-clockwise. But you need to know something about that shift knob, or you are likely to get a hernia. It's held on with blue Loctite. That's right, Ford fitted this car with a Chinese transmission made from the melted-down pots and pans of dead dissidents and it's almost certainly destined to fall apart faster than a student protest. But by God they don't want that shift knob falling off. No sir.

Check the forums for ideas on how to remove the shift knob. You might get a musclehead friend or somebody on PCP who doesn't feel pain. You also might try applying heat to break the Loctite bond. A rubber-strap oil filter wrench might work, too. I'm not going to tell you what I did, but let's just say that now I have to order a new shift knob.

trim_2.jpg

gauges_9.jpg

2. Open the storage compartment and then pull the center console trim piece by pulling up here (Fig. 2). It will unclip easily. Slide the boot over the shift lever, unplug the traction control/hazard/trunk release connector and remove the trim piece.

gauges_10.jpg

3. Remove the two (2) 7 mm bolts that secure the HVAC/radio control panel.

gauges_11.jpg

4. Carefully pry the top corner of the panel and it will pop free.

gauges_12.jpg

5. Unplug the single connector and remove the panel.

gauges_13.jpg

6. Remove four (4) 7 mm bolts that secure the radio display. Also, clean the display, because it will be nasty. Finally, put a piece of masking tape across the opening of the CD player to prevent ingress of dust when cutting/drilling on the dash.

gauges_14-copy.jpg

7. Use the gauge pod mounting bracket to make a cutting template. Measure and test-fit. Repeat.

gauges_15-copy.jpg

8. Saw/drill/cut/grind a hole in your dash. I used a Dremel tool with a cutting wheel. Other people have used box cutters and drills with step-bits. A right-angle adapter for the drill would be ideal. The Dremel worked, but because of the thickness of the dash, the cut is at an angle. If I had to do it all over again, I would have used a drill.

gauges_16-copy.jpg

9. I made my cuts in two parts. The first cuts cleared the soft part of the dash material. The second round of cuts went through the second layer of the dash, which is (thin) hard plastic. I finished-up with a grinder attachment on the Dremel to smooth the edges of the hole.

gauges_17.jpg

10. Route the wiring through mounting bracket and the dash. Do not mount the bracket yet! As well as you may have measured, it's possible to have made a mistake while cutting in such an awkward location. I did. Tape the bracket in place on the dash, route the wiring, and fully seat the gauge pod onto the bracket. Check the final fitment. Small corrections can be made to the bracket location without re-cutting or drilling the hole for the wiring.

gauges_18.jpg

11. Once you are satisfied with the fitment, secure the bracket with the supplied screws. If you have a drill with a right-angle attachment, you will want to drill pilot holes to get through the hard plastic. With enough force, it is possible to get the supplied screws to bite into the plastic, or you can purchase self-tapping screws. Start with one screw and then check to make sure the bracket is square with the dash. Adjust the angle until it is square and then secure the bracket with the remaining screws.

gauges_19.jpg

12. Route all of the wiring through the dash, seat the gauge pod down on the bracket, and secure from the front with the two supplied screws. Take a break and admire how good your gauges look. They don't do anything yet, but yeah, they look good.

Continued in Chapter 1, Part 2

FRPP Gauge Pod + Innovate Gauges (Chapter 1, Part 2)

Chapter 1, Part 2

Ford Racing Gauge Pod

Part 2: oil temp and pressure gauge installation

Interior Wiring

gauges_20.jpg

13. To power the gauges, you will need access to the fusebox behind the passenger kick panel. Remove the kick panel by simply pulling on it. For even better visibility and access, I also removed the door jamb trim (Fig. 13). This is also removed by just pulling it free from the body. At the bottom, the lower door trim must be pulled-up first and then the door jamb trim will pull free. The fusebox is behind a paper cover held in place with Velcro.

gauges_21.jpg

14. Use a multimeter to find a switched ciruit and use a Bussman Add-a-Circuit for power to the gauges.

gauges_22.jpg

15. Route the wire along the harness that is already located behind the glove box.

gauges_23.jpg

16. I connected the power wires (RED) using quick-disconnects for easier removal and maintenance of the gauges in the future. I also prepared the dimmer wiring (WHITE) with a quick-disconnect. If I decide that I need a dimmer function, I will connect it to the fusebox in exactly the same way as I did the power (except using an appropriate dimmer circuit).

This is a also good photo of the Boss Mustang ring bearer pillow. I bet you didn't know it came equipped with one of those, did you? Precious. Race car with a license plate? No wonder the Z-28 guys are going to laugh at us. They get dry sumps and we get extra pillows.

gauges_24.jpg

17. The Innovate gauges came with two sets of grounds: one set for the gauges and one set for the sensors. The instructions said they were to be grounded in the same place. I crimped each set to ring connectors.

gauges_25.jpg

18. I found a good ground location on the metal frame that holds the HVAC and radio modules. There was already a hole, so no drilling required. I just found a nut and bolt that would fit.

Sharp eyes will notice that my continuity girl was asleep at the wheel and these photos were published out of order. I actually did the ground wires first and then the power. No matter, the instructions are correct and the wiring can be done in any order.

helper.jpg

My continuity girl. She also helps me with the fine print, since my old eyes aren't so good anymore. Here she checks to see if the quick-disconnects are correct for the gauge of wire that I am using.

Exterior Sensor Wiring

The Voltmeter works just by being powered by the car's electrical system. No other wiring is necessary.

For the Oil Temp and Oil Pressure sensors, I used a sandwich plate adapter (M22 x 1.5) from Prosport Performance. The adapter fits between the engine block and oil filter and has four 1/8" NPT ports for adding sensors. It's also Kona Blue, so I couldn't resist.

gauges_26.jpg

19. Install the oil temp and oil pressure sensors, before installing the sandwich plate adapter. Be sure to use Teflon tape or other proper thread sealant to ensure that there are no leaks.

gauges_27.jpg

20. Install sandwich plate adapter by lowering the oil filter service cover (8 mm bolts x 3) and removing the oil filter. Follow the instructions that come with the sandwich adapter. Reinstall oil filter and tighten by hand. Attach wiring to sensor leads and route the wires to the firewall. Close oil filter service cover and tighten bolts.

gauges_281.jpg

21. I covered the wires in a plastic sheath and routed them up and across towards the firewall, as seen in the photo. I used an open space in a factory guide to secure the harness.

gauges_291.jpg

22. Route the harness into the cabin. I went through an opening in the firewall previously used for the sound tube.

23. (no photo) Route wiring under the dash and connect to gauge harness. Be careful to route the wiring in such a way that it does not interfere with any pedal or steering operation!

Programming the gauges

A laptop can be used to program the gauges. The programming software, serial cable, and instructions are supplied.

MTX-D_pres_screen.jpg

There isn't much to adjust on the oil pressure gauge. I set the alarm to trip at 10 psi of oil pressure or less.

MTX-D_temp_screen2.jpg

There is a bit more flexibility with the oil temp gauge. I set the low (green) range to be anywhere from cold to warm. I know that on my ordinary commute, which involves highway speeds in 6th gear, the oil will get warm, but will not advance to the middle range, unless I use a lower gear (higher revs) too often. I set the middle range (orange) to be the normal/advanced range. Using high revs and certainly any kind of track driving will put the oil into this range. I set the high range (red) at 250 F and set the alarm to trip at 280 F, which is the limit of the gauge.

Test Drive

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aln9J2NtjA[/youtube]

This video shows the gauge at startup and during ordinary highway driving in 6th gear at 65 mph. Then I show what happens when you drive at 65 mph in 4th gear. Just the added revs make the oil temps skyrocket! I programmed the gauge to an artificially lower range to demonstrate the alarm mode.

One of my concerns was that the gauge pod itself would interfere with my visibility, but it doesn't. I'm tall enough that I can still see the hoodline of the car over the top of the gauge pod. Another concern was that the gauges would be too bright at night. I chose not to use the dimmer function, because it does the opposite of what would be ideal (full brightness during daylight and slightly dimmer at night to match the light output of the instrument cluster gauges). At night, the gauges are brighter than the rest of the interior lighting, but not by much. After only a couple of night drives, I became accustomed to it and have determined that it's not a problem.

The legibility of these gauges is unmatched. The oversized gauge faces are pushed to the top of the bezel, so nothing is hidden. The Ford (Auto Meter) gauges that are in the LS and in the gauge kit from Ford Racing, have faces that are buried into deep bezels, which block some of the gauge markings when viewed at an angle. This can be seen in the Ford press photo at the top of this page. Even if the markings could be seen, analog gauges do not read accurately unless viwed on-axis. With the Innovate gauges, the LED is either on or off. If I have set the gauge to go red at 250 F, when it turns red, it's at 250 F, not a degree higher or lower. The resolution of an analog gauge is greater, but I don't see that as being useful on the track where the quick acquisition of only critical information is most important. That's why there are yellow flags, instead of signs that say "Please slow down for your safety because there has been an incident and track conditions may have changed. No passing is allowed at this time in this section of the track, etc."

These gauges have the ability to log data, which I might explore at a later time.

In Chapter 2, I will discuss the installation of the water temp gauge and the air/fuel (lambda meter) gauge.

J I M M Y

Great write up Jimmy. You answered several of my questions too.

I'm getting ready to start installing the Ford Racing pod with Autometer Elite gauges (Water Temp, Oil Temp & Oil Pressure). There are 2 things I'm not certain of.

The instructions for the Elite gauges say to connect the "illumination" (white wire) to the dash lights. Is the output end of the dimmer switch a good spot? I'm thinking this will work the same as a dimmer switch but am not sure if it is a good idea.

Is there a problem with splicing all 3 gauges in to the dimmer switch at the same location? I've never done gauges before and am not sure if it will cause too much draw (possibly causing the wires to get hot). Also, same question for the bussman add a fuse - wire all 3 together on one fuse? It looks like that's what Jimmy did so I'm thinking that its fine but just want to check.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Sean

Thanks, guys!

KBBOSS1086 said:
The instructions for the Elite gauges say to connect the "illumination" (white wire) to the dash lights. Is the output end of the dimmer switch a good spot? I'm thinking this will work the same as a dimmer switch but am not sure if it is a good idea.

I don't think that is good. According to the instructions that came with my gauges:

Connect the WHITE wire to a headlight power wire (a wire that supplies current when the
headlights are on). This enables the display to dim for better nighttime viewing. DO NOT
CONNECT THIS WIRE TO THE HEADLIGHT DIMMING WIRE. Connection to this rheostat
type of switch will cause the gauge to malfunction. If you chose not to utilize the dimming
feature, connect the WHITE wire to ground.

Obviously, YMMV. Those instructions may only apply to the Innovate gauges. Contact the gauge manufacturer, if the instructions are not explicit or detailed enough.

KBBOSS1086 said:
Is there a problem with splicing all 3 gauges in to the dimmer switch at the same location? I've never done gauges before and am not sure if it will cause too much draw (possibly causing the wires to get hot). Also, same question for the bussman add a fuse - wire all 3 together on one fuse? It looks like that's what Jimmy did so I'm thinking that its fine but just want to check.

The Innovate gauges are nothing but a small integrated circuit board and some LED lights. No problem running everything from the same source. I can't imagine any gauge drawing so much that it would be a problem. If it's a concern, a quick phone call to the manufacturer will clear it up.

Thanks for the quick response Jimmy.

For anyone else installing the Autometer Elite Gaugues, I just spoke with customer support at Autometer. I was told that they can be connected to the output end of the dimmer switch and that there is very little draw from the gauges so it is ok to connect all 3 in the same junction (both dimmer and power).

Great write-up as usual Jimmy.

The question I still have is the sandwich plate the best place to capture oil temp and is this before or after the oil cooler. I'd like to capture the temp before the oil cooler so I know what the extreme temp is. The oil pan is probably the best place for that but then we have a much more complicated project. ;)

I'm all over this thread! Thanks Jimmy and KBBOSS... nice work!

I'm still waiting on word about the Speck gauges and their fitment with SOS gauge pods. I'm also trying to find out if the Speck oil pressure and temp sensors are 1/8" NPT. I'll pass that info once the rep's get back to me. Autometer Elite gauges are the balls and I know they work with SOS and have 1/8" NPT sensors.

Anyone know where the best pricing is for the Autometer Elite gauges???

I got mine from Autoplicity.com - $166 for the oil & water temp and $190 for the oil pressure. Summit and everywhere else I found were like $50 more per gauge. Also, I think if you sign up for there email news letter you can get $5-10 off.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aln9J2NtjA[/youtube]

I added the video to the original article, but I thought I would give it it's own post in case there was any discussion centered around it.

To paraphrase what I said in the YouTube description, the main purpose of this video is to show the Innovate MTX-D oil temp/pressure gauge in operation.

The secondary purpose is to show just how quickly oil temps rise in a Mustang Coyote/Roadrunner engine by only raising the engine revs. This was filmed entirely on the highway using the cruise control and gears to set different engine speed levels. The car was not driven hard in any way! Road speed was never less than 65 mph, so there was plenty of cooling airflow. It should be noted that I programmed the gauge to an artificially low range to demonstrate the alarm mode. Even set low, it was enough for me to get a CEL. The oil temps moved a lot, yet the OEM water temp gauge remained steady in the middle. In my opinion, the driver is not being told enough about the engine and even street driven Mustangs with the Coyote/Roadrunner engine should have an oil temp gauge. On the track, I would say it is mandatory.

Good info Jimmy. Thanks for the video. I started my gauge install today and hope to rap it up tomorrow.

On your CEL's - get the new TSB for the crank position sensor O-ring done. If I recall from reading your prior posts, it looked like we were having the same type of issue. The TSB seemed to rectify all my issues. No misfires in 2 full days at the Glen in 90 degree temps.

KBBOSS1086 said:
Good info Jimmy. Thanks for the video. I started my gauge install today and hope to rap it up tomorrow.

On your CEL's - get the new TSB for the crank position sensor O-ring done. If I recall from reading your prior posts, it looked like we were having the same type of issue. The TSB seemed to rectify all my issues. No misfires in 2 full days at the Glen in 90 degree temps.

Thanks, Sean. When my car goes back in for the new transmission, I'm going to ask them to do that fix. If they tell me they need to see a code, I'll go get them one. ;)

Jimmy Pribble said:
I added the video to the original article, but I thought I would give it it's own post in case there was any discussion centered around it.

OMG...

Best BMO video ever..

Great work, Jimmy.

VTBoss302

VTBoss302 said:
OMG...

Best BMO video ever..

Great work, Jimmy.

VTBoss302

Seconded.
Jimmy, thanks for the extra effort to get this data posted--in video format, no less!
Very helpful. Cheers too for pointing out that the OE cooler is suspect (ie: doesn't do much).
I also never knew about these guages--with 2 guages in 1. That's pretty awesome :D I know what I'm getting next!

boro92 said:
I also never knew about these guages--with 2 guages in 1. That's pretty awesome :D I know what I'm getting next!

DG201z.jpg

Another option is the SPA dual gauges. It's a reputable motorsport company and their gauges have been around for a long time. They are programmable and have an alarm mode. They are also more likely to just drop-in without the fitment issues I had with the Innovate gauges. There is also much more variety and options with SPA, including a super-cool dual brake pressure gauge to help fine-tune brake bias. I was looking at SPA first (had my eye on them for a long time), but OMG they are precious. List price for the oil temp/pressure gauge is $346.75. The Innovate was half that.

Info here:

http://www.spatechnique.com/product_pages/productdetails.cfm?id=366#

So cool but way too rich for my blood.
The cost of their 1 gauge can buy 3 gauges (ford racing) :D

I was contemplating doing what you did - laguna seca pod in the dash.... But now that you've shown me a single pod which reports both pressure and temp, I can now just get the Roush vent pod holder and settle for 1 pod :)

Another idea...

My daddy always told me I was a day late and a dollar short. What that looks like in this case is that I came up with a pretty good idea AFTER I had already cut a hole in my dash. I realized that once I had removed the display unit from the center stack, there was a good amount of room behind the panel. It also dawned on me that nothing in the center stack is needed on the track. No HVAC, no radio, no nothing. That's why the center stack is replaced with a switch panel on the race cars.

Steps 1-6 in my write-up above can be done in less than two minutes flat. It takes longer to empty out my trunk and mess with tire pressures. So why not this?

gauge_idea_1.jpg

gauge_idea_2.jpg

I did a rough mock-up with some foam core board and some VDO gauges from my quattro. In fact, this bit of inspiration came partially because this is exactly how I have my quattro setup (just permanent). So, I have first-hand experience looking at these gauges on track and in almost the exact same position. I can say it is not any worse than the dash pod (or even the instrument cluster itself). Very readable in that position, IMO. This is also a good photo for showing how much larger the Innovate faces are, even though the bodies fit into the standard size hole (same as VDO).

Obviously, you would want to do this with a nice piece of carbon fiber, but it could be made to look really nice and no gauge fitment problems like I had with the Innovate gauges and the whole thing can be swapped in less than five minutes for the track and then back again for the street. The only downside is that the gauges would only be for the track, but that's where they are needed most and of course, no hole in the dash. ;)

Just an idea for track people to maybe try. I honestly would have done it this way, except I didn't think of it in time. :(

Hopeful some one knows the answer, here it goes. My Birthday was a couple weeks ago and my wife picked up for me Autometer Ultra-LIte: Oil temp, Oil Pressure and Water temp and the LS guage pod. Problem is the Water temp is mechanical and it has a probe on it about 3/8 long, maybe a little shorter. Does anyone know if that is too long to fit inside the block, where the block heater mounts? And does any one know what the thread is on the block plug?

Thanks
Stephen

I wasn't happy with the dimming capabilities of the LED gauges when tied-in to the factory dimmer... If you dimmed the gauges to an acceptable level at night then the instrument cluster gauges were too dim.

I purchased the Auto Meter LED dimmer and connected it to the Auto Meter gauges I installed. Installation and hookup was super easy and now I have independant and total control of the gauge light output.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel