The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Racing Cobra Jet Intake Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS said:
Impressive!!

What have you added, done to get these numbers? From your photo, the motor appears to be N/A.

Tracy

Comp cams stage 3
JLT carbon intake
Axle Exchange DS
Forged Oil pump gears
Locators
Kooks LT 1 3/4 no cats with the Boss H pipe
Lethal Performance over the axle pipes
Stock mufflers
JLT passenger catch can
Barton shifter and bracket
Lund dyno tune
MMR cooling mod
Steeda springs and lower control arms
Steeda pan bar and bracket
Whiteline upper control arm and bracket
Ford Racing SS clutch line
Ford Racing tranny cooler
SS brake lines with Stoptech fluid
AeroForce gauge with Roush pod
DRIVER MOD ;-)

Manuel welcome to BMO. If you have a dyno sheet please share it. Those are some impressive numbers and with the CJ intake you should be able to achieve your goal. Good luck.

I have seen Manuel's car for a couple weeks on youtube. Dyno chart at the end.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kPzPk0OkVi4[/youtube]

Sarosh

[pdf][/pdf]
NFSBOSS said:
Manuel welcome to BMO. If you have a dyno sheet please share it. Those are some impressive numbers and with the CJ intake you should be able to achieve your goal. Good luck.

Trying to find the dyno sheet, but I can't find it...will ask Ken or Frank from PBH to send to post it...here is my ride!

IMG_7118_zps4a0dc47b.jpg

IMG_7120_zpsc41d68e2.jpg

sadil said:
I have seen Manuel's car for a couple weeks on youtube. Dyno chart at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPzPk0OkVi4

Sarosh

Nice, I did not know I was on Youtube, we did a another pull 2 months after as I was having some drivability issues in traffic and I had added the over the axle pipes from Lethal which is where we came with the 475 RWH and the 390 of torque. Ken knows his stuff and he tweaked it a bit more ;)

Regards,

Manuel

Ohh and FYI...it does not sound like it does on the dyno today... 8) this is an inside thing which I can't disclose so I will post a sound clip later on and yes I have the factory exhaust (the only reason to change it in my opinion would be weight advantage, I love the 4.5" tips unlike the rest of the aftermarket ones that are out there)

Manuel

BOSSPOWER said:
Ohh and FYI...it does not sound like it does on the dyno today... 8) this is an inside thing which I can't disclose so I will post a sound clip later on and yes I have the factory exhaust (the only reason to change it in my opinion would be weight advantage, I love the 4.5" tips unlike the rest of the aftermarket ones that are out there)

Manuel
All the more reason to buy 2012 GT500 mufflers. Stock look with out the double tips and a deeper sound.

Manuel, I didnt mean to bypass you, just couldnt resist posting the video i have been watching for a few weeks haha, awesome car.

BOSSPOWER said:
Nice, I did not know I was on Youtube, we did a another pull 2 months after as I was having some drivability issues in traffic and I had added the over the axle pipes from Lethal which is where we came with the 475 RWH and the 390 of torque. Ken knows his stuff and he tweaked it a bit more ;)

Regards,

Manuel

Wow impressive numbers Manuel and it looks great. Have you had the chance to put it on the track yet? I'm planning to get out next weekend for the first time since putting on the LTs and offroad H-pipe and am anxious to find out what's different........lap times, heat, driveability, breakage :D

BOSSPOWER said:

Regards,

Manuel

Ken Bajonnes?

what i would like to see is an overlay of the dyno runs for that car.
to see where the gains are at. and where the losses are at.

can you post them up or email them to me?

interesting. 50 ft pound loss or so at 3k. but it picked that amount up as a gain in the upper rpm ranges.
its something i am going to look at doing i think.

steve

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel