• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT 350 R Value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getting ready to sell my 16 R. 4500 miles. Stock except for ford racing front and rear tow hooks. 3 DE events. Excellent condition. Has AC and Electronics package. Looking for a realistic thought on price before I list. Thanks

VoodooBoss

Rick
MSRP or less.

You'll have a hard time getting what you think it's worth right now. The values have taken a nose dive in the last 6-9 months including R models. I still think the first number will be a 6, but just barely.

I just traded my 17 R with 3000 miles for $70k. That was REALLY pushing it for the dealer. Some offered $60k[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]. I say anything over $65k you are good.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
If anyone's thinking about swapping out their GT350/R..Do it before the GT500s arrive..........;)

302BOB

Epic Contributor
So true!!! Good deals on 350's will appear when the 500's get here......How long do I have to stay behind this curtain?????????

302BOB

Epic Contributor
My garage will stay as it is...I just have to get that damn garage door opener fixed.............between the clutch leg and that damn door my Boss hasn't been moving much lately.............:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:......We need a face for how I REALLY FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel