The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Thanksgiving!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great Job!!! I'm sure that has a taste of its own!!! The way Hon seasons ours (garlic. onion, pepper, celery,and all those other spices). ours won't be too bad either.Thanksgiving only comes once a year...Enjoy it everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet. It’s starting to smell pretty good at my house.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Nice looking brine. I went simple this year. Salt and garlic only. Didn't bother with yams or a rice based stuffing. Fanciest part was the mushroom gravy. 'Juice' from the mushroom sauté went into the stuffing. Gonna take a nap.

No mashed or roasted potatoes to go with that gravy???....Finished our feast a little while ago....Florida company still in shock over this cold weather.Tyme for a little football for dessert..........

Last edited:
This Cowboy/ Redskin game is hard figure.If the cowboys win it knocks the Redskins down a peg but if the boys lose the giants would move up in the standings.I guess it doesn't matter......The giants need more help than that...........

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sounds like all had a great day and nice to see many of us really have a lot to be Thankful for!?

Bob, please let your wife know that, as a devotee of Popeye, when you were a young boy, you became very confused by the reality of a physical " Yam" You simply thought it was a term Popeye used when describing his unique persona......." I yam what I yam!"

The day after Thanksgiving is just nice as the holiday itself. Most have the day off and those leftovers are there for the pickins.Just tyme to relax and enjoy the long weekend. I'll be hittin the fridge in a little while, myself..............

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Ever was fond of sailors.
I finally figured out what the typo was here.

Grant, I'm saving you the trouble....I'll remember to open the door first....:D
Wasn't gonna say anything either way. Some, if not most times, I just gotta chuckle to myself. Such is my life. ;)

Life is great when you can have a smile or two going thru it.Having and driving a Boss has made my life more interesting, for sure and I'm not even a track rat...Just someone who likes to take it up a notch or two.;), once and a while, which is every tyme I'm driving it:D

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel