The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS said:
Rick

It's possible there are issues with this link/website. I plugged in the vin for my pickup and received this message. "Please check back later.
The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."
I have been driving the truck for over a year.

I pulled my window sticker down from it a couple days ago...but go all the way through your VIN and make sure all 17 are correct. I couldn't just plug in the last 8 and get it to work (maybe because mine's an R? I don't know)...but check all 17.

GProcac571 said:
JMBboss looking for an update on my R order. 1FATP8JZ1G5520344
Hopefully there isn't another delay... as that would be the 5th. Yikes.

As of the December 14th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Feb-08-2016) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-29-2016 - ETA End Date Mar-06-2016

350Dude said:
Would love to get info on the status on mine as I just put a deposit on this today.

1FA6P8JZXG5521991

As of today's update:

In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # ETTX711636 (Burlington Northern Railroad ) - Amasyard, TX - ETA Start Date Jan-13-2016 - ETA End Date Jan-17-2016

mattlqx

Mustangless
TMSBOSS said:
Rick

It's possible there are issues with this link/website. I plugged in the vin for my pickup and received this message. "Please check back later.
The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."
I have been driving the truck for over a year.

Putting in your random Ford vehicle VIN doesn't work anymore. They locked it down when people were pulling every GT350 VIN they could routinely. I'm not sure what the exact pattern is now but it seems like it will only work for stickers generated after a certain date and not indefinitely, though my sticker still pulls over a month after the car has been built.

screamin5.0 said:
Hi jmbboss302, I believe today is my car's blend date. Can you please take a look at 1FA6P8JZ3G5522383?

Thanks!

As of today's update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-05-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-11-2016

It was Produced Jan-11-2016

mattlqx said:
Putting in your random Ford vehicle VIN doesn't work anymore. They locked it down when people were pulling every GT350 VIN they could routinely. I'm not sure what the exact pattern is now but it seems like it will only work for stickers generated after a certain date and not indefinitely, though my sticker still pulls over a month after the car has been built.

Window Stickers will not show up until one day after the Invoice Date is posted in the system. With this new link, my Flex that I purchased late October does not show up online anymore. I'm thinking it's because of the new link, and it won't go back past whatever date it was started.

jmb, just curious, is the VVR system real time? IE if a car is stamped as produced at noon, will that information post immediately if you were to check or does it only update daily?

JMB, is there any truth to the rumor that GT350s are on hold currently? VIN 1FA6P8JZ7G5522497 was scheduled for Jan. 25th. Any changes that you can see?

Right. The story is that any car that's not already in pre-production or production currently is on hold until further notice. I hope not!! :-[

jmbboss302 said:
As of today's update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-05-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-11-2016

It was Produced Jan-11-2016

Oh Ya!! Thanks for the quick update.

VooDooBOSS said:
This should answer your question. This car was produced yesterday.

My car had been scheduled to Jan 11 for the last month and was produced right on time. Hopefully there is no delay for other cars going forward...

Jmbboss302, are you able to see VIN's? Dealer code: 41W4429, Order: F158. The build was supposed to start yesterday per Ford Performance.

krt22 said:
jmb, just curious, is the VVR system real time? IE if a car is stamped as produced at noon, will that information post immediately if you were to check or does it only update daily?

The information is as good as the person putting it into the system.

MAV said:
JMB, is there any truth to the rumor that GT350s are on hold currently? VIN 1FA6P8JZ7G5522497 was scheduled for Jan. 25th. Any changes that you can see?

I'm not aware of any "Hold" on GT350's being produced right now.

As of the January 8th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Jan-25-2016) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-27-2016 - ETA End Date Mar-04-2016

jlwdvm said:
Any shipping info yet on VIN 1fa6p8jz065521868? Thanks!

As of the January 5th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jan-28-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-03-2016

Patio208 said:
Jmbboss302, are you able to see VIN's? Dealer code: 41W4429, Order: F158. The build was supposed to start yesterday per Ford Performance.

If this is the proper Dealer Code: F41429, it was Produced yesterday.

VIN 1FA6P8JZ4G5522215

As of today's update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jan-26-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-01-2016

TMO Supporting Vendors