The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIN 1FA6P8JZ0G5522454

As of the December 19th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Jan-25-2016) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-07-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-13-2016

Sweet Jesus Hallelujah! You made my day! Thanks jmbboss!!

rancherogt said:
Hello jmbboss302 could you please check on my order.

Order #0209
Dealer #F48630

Thank you very much.

As of the December 15th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Clean

JMB, Thank you again for all you do. Just curious when you show a "as of date" thats a past date (not today's date), what does that mean?

mattlqx

Mustangless
C7 B8 said:
JMB, Thank you again for all you do. Just curious when you show a "as of date" thats a past date (not today's date), what does that mean?

That's the date the entry occurred in the system. The system is only updated when there's a status change. Just like tracking a UPS or Fedex package.

Austin
Hey jmbboss,

what are you showing for 1FA6P8JZ1G5521054?

I've been tracking the rail car on the phone system but it's showing arrived in Roe, Arkansas since Monday night.

Hi Jmbboss,

My window sticker went live today, could you let me know if there is any other status? Good news is its going via convey to the dealer, so hopefully wont take too long from flat rock to illinois.

1FA6P8JZ6g5522216

Thanks!

Build 12-22-2016, G5521915 still on hold? I thought the latest builds were good to go, it was the early cars that were held?
What's up with that? Any info JB?

C7 B8 said:

The system can be updated daily, sometimes several times in one day. I post with the latest update indicated in the system. Orders are Scheduled on Thursdays.

ChopSui said:
Hey jmbboss,

what are you showing for 1FA6P8JZ1G5521054?

I've been tracking the rail car on the phone system but it's showing arrived in Roe, Arkansas since Monday night.

As of today's update:

In Transit - Passing (Union Pacific Railroad ) - Bigsandy, TX - ETA Start Date Jan-13-2016 - ETA End Date Jan-19-2016

krt22 said:
Hi Jmbboss,

My window sticker went live today, could you let me know if there is any other status? Good news is its going via convey to the dealer, so hopefully wont take too long from flat rock to illinois.

1FA6P8JZ6g5522216

Thanks!

As of the January 6th update:

In Production - Sent to Plant - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jan-26-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-01-2016

docshelby said:
Build 12-22-2016, G5521915 still on hold? I thought the latest builds were good to go, it was the early cars that were held?
What's up with that? Any info JB?

I'm not sure what the hold is.

As of the January 4th update:

In Transit - Delay- Miscellaneous Transit Delay (Cassens Transport Co ) - Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date TBD - ETA End Date TBD

Well, called the dealer to see if they had any info(although they are usually the last to know), and what they said was, they forgot to put the stripes on?! So it's on hold til someone gets around to putting the stripes on! WT%$#@!! :-[

Thanks JMB! Hopefully it gets out of the factory and released for shipping as quickly as some have reported.

Jmbboss,

FP just informed me my car is in production. Whats strange is my window sticker is still not available and tho production is ahead of schedule, my ETA was pushed out to Feb 15. Wondering if you have add'l info or insights?

Thanks again!

jmbboss302 said:
As of todays update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jan-11-2016 ) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-03-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-09-2016

docshelby said:
Well, called the dealer to see if they had any info(although they are usually the last to know), and what they said was, they forgot to put the stripes on?! So it's on hold til someone gets around to putting the stripes on! WT%$#@!! :-[

Well, your car was built just before Christmas shutdown. There was no production from December 24th until January 4th. It does have to go to the Mod Center for stripes before being shipped. The Mod Center is a separate building from the Assembly Plant.

nebob said:
jmbboss302, can I get an update?
Thanks,
Bob

As of the January 6th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jan-30-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-05-2016

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel