The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C7 B8 said:
Jmbboss,

FP just informed me my car is in production. Whats strange is my window sticker is still not available and tho production is ahead of schedule, my ETA was pushed out to Feb 15. Wondering if you have add'l info or insights?

Thanks again!

Scheduled to Day (Jan-14-2016)

As of today's update:

In Production - Sent to Plant - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-15-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-21-2016

The Primary Status is "In Production". The Secondary Status is "Sent to Plant". That means the order has been sent to Flat Rock, and your Build Date is "Scheduled to Day (Jan-14-2016)". The previous update only had a " Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jan-11-2016)".

The Window Sticker will show up on-line one day after the Invoice Date is posted in the system. The Invoice Date has not been posted yet.

jmbboss302 said:
Scheduled to Day (Jan-14-2016)

As of today's update:

In Production - Sent to Plant - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-15-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-21-2016

The Primary Status is "In Production". The Secondary Status is "Sent to Plant". That means the order has been sent to Flat Rock, and your Build Date is "Scheduled to Day (Jan-14-2016)". The previous update only had a " Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jan-11-2016)".

The Window Sticker will show up on-line one day after the Invoice Date is posted in the system. The Invoice Date has not been posted yet.

Thank you for your detailed explanation!

jmbboss302 said:
On another note, I passed a Red GT350R on I-75 on my way to work about an hour ago. The sound from the 5.2L at 70 miles per hour was really cool! It looked like an engineer in the passenger seat that was letting his kid drive it. Lucky kid!

This makes me regret passing up an interview with Ford a decade ago.

Hello JB, and thank you for the update. Any estimate on how long it will take to get through the Mod Shop to get those stripes added? And off to Cassen's
I just have to ask, does it make a difference in the quality of the stripe application, whether it's done during assembly, or in the mod shop? I did have concerns that my car was built on the last day before Holiday recess, but I thought with all the robots and dedicated crew, inferior build quality was a thing of the past. Tell me I'm correct in my assumption....please.

mrduster said:
Just wondering if my baby has found a train yet?
vin - 1FA6P8JZ4G5520920

I don't want to speak for anyone, but I'd just like to point out for anyone that hasn't been following along that jmbboss302 is graciously providing us with these updates on his own time. Believe me, I get it, you're excited. I am too. But I think out of respect, we should keep the requests to a minimum. Please don't repost a request from earlier the same day if he hasn't responded yet. Patience is a virtue.

I really hope, as said by ChopSui, that this is the last request for update. If you will, VIN#1FA6P8JZ3G5520391

docshelby said:
Hello JB, and thank you for the update. Any estimate on how long it will take to get through the Mod Shop to get those stripes added? And off to Cassen's
I just have to ask, does it make a difference in the quality of the stripe application, whether it's done during assembly, or in the mod shop? I did have concerns that my car was built on the last day before Holiday recess, but I thought with all the robots and dedicated crew, inferior build quality was a thing of the past. Tell me I'm correct in my assumption....please.

All stripes for all Mustangs are installed at the Mod Center. None are installed on the Assembly line. It doesn't take long for the stripe installation.

bdub85 said:
Could you please give me an update on 1fa6p8jz6g5522524? Thanks a lot!

As of the January 7th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Jan-19-2016) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-01-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-07-2016

ChopSui said:
Hi jmbboss,

hoping this will be the last checkup...1FA6P8JZ1G5521054

Thanks!

As of today's update:

In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # ETTX851510 (Union Pacific Railroad ) - Westfield, TX - ETA Start Date Jan-11-2016 - ETA End Date Jan-15-2016

CWebb said:
I really hope, as said by ChopSui, that this is the last request for update. If you will, VIN#1FA6P8JZ3G5520391

As of the January 7th update:

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 76063 (Cassens Transport Co ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date Jan-07-2016 - ETA End Date Jan-09-2016

jmbboss302 said:
As of today's update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (2016-01-26) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-12-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-18-2016

Yes sir, it is: "Ship To: Downtown Ford Sales"
Awesome, thanks!

I've got a Feb 15 appt with Tony at TC Designs to build my rollbar and get a seat set / harness set up done...so I should be ready for a march 28 day.

CWebb said:

Thanks jmb, you're a good man for entertaining all of these requests. Much appreciation!

Assuming it is now active, this link works, just replace the last 8 of the VIN. Then you can save the PDF. I printed some very nice 11x17 copies on a color laser jet.

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8JZXXXXXXXX

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
VooDooBOSS said:
Thanks, nothing showing now but I'll check late next week.

Rick

It's possible there are issues with this link/website. I plugged in the vin for my pickup and received this message. "Please check back later.
The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."
I have been driving the truck for over a year.

TMO Supporting Vendors