• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunkie726 said:
Hi JMBBOSS. Just wondering if order # R625 Dealer # F16017 has gotten off the starting line yet. Once again, thanks for all you are doing for us!

VIN 1FA6P8JZ0G5522454

As of the December 19th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Jan-25-2016) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-07-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-13-2016

There's not a window sticker available for VIN 1FA6P8JZ7G5522497, is there? When I check http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8JZ7G5522497, I get a message that access to the sticker has been restricted, rather than the normal message that it hasn't been created yet for other VINs.

docshelby said:
Hey jmbboss anything new on 1FA6P8JZ5G5521915 ? Cassen's says it''s on Ford hold? What's up with that? Thank You!!!!

As of the January 4th update:

In Transit - Delay- Miscellaneous Transit Delay (Cassens Transport Co ) - Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date TBD - ETA End Date TBD

MAV said:
There's not a window sticker available for VIN 1FA6P8JZ7G5522497, is there? When I check http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8JZ7G5522497, I get a message that access to the sticker has been restricted, rather than the normal message that it hasn't been created yet for other VINs.

The Window Sticker will not be created until about a week prior to its Build Date.

I figured that was the case, but was just curious about the different message for that VIN from some of the others I've checked. Thanks for the update.

Is there any consistency as to how long a car is held before it is released to ship and is shipped? My build finished yesterday and was wondering when I should expect new info to be available. VIN 1fa6p8jzog5521868 Thanks everyone!

mattlqx

Mustangless
jlwdvm said:
Is there any consistency as to how long a car is held before it is released to ship and is shipped? My build finished yesterday and was wondering when I should expect new info to be available. VIN 1fa6p8jzog5521868 Thanks everyone!

At this point, it should ship out within a week. Mine did in less than 48 hours.

mattlqx said:
At this point, it should ship out within a week. Mine did in less than 48 hours.
Was that ahead of schedule for your build? Mine has an ETA for the last week of this month according to JM

jmbbboss302, thanks for providing this. I placed my order on November 28th and was wondering if you are able to find any info on:

Order#M101
Dealer#F13625V

jlwdvm said:

As of today's update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jan-28-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-03-2016

The ETA's are the window of when it will be delivered to your dealer.

TheLeftSchuh said:
Hello jmbboss302 and thank you for the incredibly generous service you're providing.

Order: R003
Dealer: F52517V

As of the December 23rd update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

krawcz79 said:
jmbbboss302, thanks for providing this. I placed my order on November 28th and was wondering if you are able to find any info on:

Order#M101
Dealer#F13625V

As of the December 29th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

fuhrius said:
mine took 6 weeks from Nov 19 to Jan 2. hope yours is closer to Matt's ;-)

It's moving again! As of today's update:

In Transit - Arrived at Junction Point (Canadian National Railways ) - Riverdale, IL - ETA Start Date Jan-15-2016 - ETA End Date Jan-21-2016

mattlqx

Mustangless
jlwdvm said:
Was that ahead of schedule for your build? Mine has an ETA for the last week of this month according to JM

Got to the dealer about a week prior to ETA at build time.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel