• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GProcac571 said:
I think I got ya beat (on an issue that winning=losing!)...1st ETA was the week of Oct 24th....now it's End of Feb or 1st week of March. 5th ETA I've received since August this year. Super awesome.

it's the curse of the PW '12 Boss ownership.

disneyfun1 said:
can you also check mine to see if the delivery date changed since it just arrived

vin-1FA6P8JZ8G5520418

There's got to be an award in here somewhere:
50 posts on this forum, all 50 in this same thread.

cloud9

Gary
fuhrius said:
I'd like to think that since this wait hasn't killed me, it'll make me stronger ;-)

Original build date of Aug 24 with an ETA of Sept 8. Missed it by that much ;-)
I heard they may not ship Rs until spring, but sounds like that's not the case. Hopefully you'll have it soon. Ironically mine started with a build date a week earlier than yours and I got it a couple months before yours looks to arrive, but with another 5-8" coming tonight, you'll easily surpass my 300 miles well before I'm driving mine again :D

cloud9 said:
I heard they may not ship Rs until spring, but sounds like that's not the case. Hopefully you'll have it soon. Ironically mine started with a build date a week earlier than yours and I got it a couple months before yours looks to arrive, but with another 5-8" coming tonight, you'll easily surpass my 300 miles well before I'm driving mine again :D

well, it's only been released to Ramp (aka Area 51), so who knows...maybe it won't ship til string ;-)

cloud9

Gary
fuhrius said:
well, it's only been released to Ramp (aka Area 51), so who knows...maybe it won't ship til string ;-)
I noticed the additional notation (Auto Warehousing) Most of the others that have shipped have said Awaiting Shipment Plant..... We're going to see single digit lows here in the next few days and if it goes by rail will travel through this vicinity to get to CA. Definitely don't want to freeze them and wreck the tires.

"It’s also essential these tires be stored indoors at temperatures maintained above 32 degrees F."

https://philstireservice.com/michelin/michelin-pilot-sport-cup/

cloud9 said:
I noticed the additional notation (Auto Warehousing) Most of the others that have shipped have said Awaiting Shipment Plant..... We're going to see single digit lows here in the next few days and if it goes by rail will travel through this vicinity to get to CA. Definitely don't want to freeze them and wreck the tires.

"It’s also essential these tires be stored indoors at temperatures maintained above 32 degrees F."

https://philstireservice.com/michelin/michelin-pilot-sport-cup/

parade, officially, rained on ;-)
I'm not holding my breath, at this point.

cloud9

Gary
fuhrius said:
parade, officially, rained on ;-)
I'm not holding my breath, at this point.
Yea, sorry not my intention :p Just not sure how you get around that. It's why I always end up with race tires in the basement and my wife complaining about the smell :D

cloud9 said:
Yea, sorry not my intention :p Just not sure how you get around that. It's why I always end up with race tires in the basement and my wife complaining about the smell :D

I hear you. My wife complains about my smell, too. ;-)

I wonder if they even have a 'warehousing' facility where they could keep the car for long periods. It has been sitting outside at FRAP for over 5 weeks...so if they were that concerned about the temps you'd think they'd have moved it to it's comfy heated indoor spot sooner.

New to the forum searching for answers on my GT 350 order. Wish I'd found this forum much sooner! My build date per dealer was 10/21 and they tell me it's been built but no word on ship date. According to dealer, Flat Rock/Ford ships last in, first out. I'm seeing many with much later build dates taking delivery and I'm shocked, ok...pissed, that that would be Ford's approach to customer service if true? Appreciate any help you can provide jmbboss!

VIN#1FA6P8JZ3G5520391

mattlqx

Mustangless
CWebb said:
New to the forum searching for answers on my GT 350 order. Wish I'd found this forum much sooner! My build date per dealer was 10/21 and they tell me it's been built but no word on ship date. According to dealer, Flat Rock/Ford ships last in, first out. I'm seeing many with much later build dates taking delivery and I'm shocked, ok...pissed, that that would be Ford's approach to customer service if true? Appreciate any help you can provide jmbboss!

VIN#1FA6P8JZ3G5520391

Early builds were pretty unlucky, particular this stretch in October. There's a fair amount of stuff they had to go back and fix after production.

mattlqx

Mustangless
I wasn't as persistent as disneyfun so I didn't get my car on Thursday. Can you tell me if it made it out of the yard? 1FA6P8JZ8G5521813

Thanks jmb!

I hate to say it but $$$ got the better of me and no longer have a need to track my R. A collector came along and was desperate for an R and I sold my slot for a Q4 MY16 car. The dealer is still selling the car for MSRP to the consumer he just wrote me a check. The sad part is the car will probably never be driven the guys LS has like 11 miles on it.

So the wait begins to see if my dealer gets a MY17 allocation which will be better for me as two of my three kids will be out of college. This also puts me in a position to keep both cars as I still love my LS.

Polaristxguy said:
I hate to say it but $$$ got the better of me and no longer have a need to track my R. A collector came along and was desperate for an R and I sold my slot for a Q4 MY16 car. The dealer is still selling the car for MSRP to the consumer he just wrote me a check. The sad part is the car will probably never be driven the guys LS has like 11 miles on it.

So the wait begins to see if my dealer gets a MY17 allocation which will be better for me as two of my three kids will be out of college. This also puts me in a position to keep both cars as I still love my LS.

It had to have been a good lump of change.

Hi, would like to get any info on my ordered gt350 . Ordered 6-4-15 dealer# F44493 order# 0604. Thanks

Hey Jim , when you have a moment. Just seeing if any change in the last 3 weeks.

Dealer # 44440 & Order # 5030

Anyone know , if there's no build date date as of yet will they just wait until spring? At this point I'd rather just wait instead of transporting it through the salt

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel