The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks again jmb! That should keep me busy until it arrives.

Joe, not too sure, did yours end up also going by convoy? I'm not too sure how mine got out of the factory so fast, even the ford performance guy sounded a bit surprised it was already with the shipping company.

jsteckman said:
Jim
I have a gt350r on order since June. Can you check it for me?
Dealer code:44L050
Order #: S100

Thanks

Scott

There are two vehicles from this dealer with the same order number, a Focus & a F-series Super Duty, both at the dealer. There is no GT350 with the order number S100 in the system from this dealer. Unless there's a different order number for the GT350, I'd say the order wasn't placed.

I just looked at order preview again. It says s100-p8j fastback shelby gt350r. Or maybe it is 5100-p8j. Here is a photo of preview.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yrf0mxe8tdcc41/IMG_4167.JPG?dl=0

I went to look up my window sticker for VIN 1fa6p8jz065521868 to see if it still said rail shipping and the site now ways the window sticker isn't available. Earlier last week it was. Anybody else have this happen? The car was finished on Jan 4th.

jsteckman said:
I just looked at order preview again. It says s100-p8j fastback shelby gt350r. Or maybe it is 5100-p8j. Here is a photo of preview.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yrf0mxe8tdcc41/IMG_4167.JPG?dl=0

I don't think this order was ever placed. In a previous post, you said that you ordered it in June. If the order was placed in June, the Price Level would be "620". The picture that you posted shows a date of January 9, 2016, and it has a Price Level indicating "640". The "640" Price Level came out on December 28, 2015.

jas427 said:
Hi Jim
Need some more of your help please. 1FATP8JZ7G5520168. Lost in transit. Can you locate where it is. and get a railcar number please. And if you could check the status of Rene's car 1FATP8JZ6G5520856 Thanks John

1FATP8JZ7G5520168

As of the January 15th update:

Railcar # ETTX716461

In Transit - Received - 1WESTCC40 (Csx Transportation ) - Ramp 39, Palm Center, FL - ETA Start Date Jan-18-2016 - ETA End Date Jan-24-2016

1FATP8JZ6G5520856

As of the January 11th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Mar-07-2016 ) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Mar-30-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-05-2016

My car is officially en route as of this morning! No delivery date info in the VIN tracking section, but if I search by delivery receipt it says it should arrive tomorrow, not bad! 1 week from build to delivery if the cassens info is accurate.

krt22 said:
My car is officially en route as of this morning! No delivery date info in the VIN tracking section, but if I search by delivery receipt it says it should arrive tomorrow, not bad! 1 week from build to delivery if the cassens info is accurate.

Wow, that was quick. My car is showing produced, waiting at the ramp for shipment as of Friday. ETA of Jan 24 give or take. Just for giggles I loaded the VIN on Cassens. They recognize my car and the dealer but haven't taken possession yet. I really didn't want the car in Chicago in February but I guess that makes me the only guy trying to delay delivery. I know, first world problems.

Patio208 said:
Wow, that was quick. My car is showing produced, waiting at the ramp for shipment as of Friday. ETA of Jan 24 give or take. Just for giggles I loaded the VIN on Cassens. They recognize my car and the dealer but haven't taken possession yet. I really didn't want the car in Chicago in February but I guess that makes me the only guy trying to delay delivery. I know, first world problems.

Whats Cassens? My car is showing produced as of last Friday as well.

C7 B8 said:
Whats Cassens? My car is showing produced as of last Friday as well.

Cassens is a hauler Ford contracts to deliver vehicles. I learned this from Jmbboss. He posted a link at the top of this page. Cassens will allow you to track your delivery, so long as they are the selected mode of transport.

Updates on 1FA6P8JZ7G5522497 please? Also, can you tell if the Invoice Date has been posted yet? I keep getting the message that "access has been denied" when attempting to view the window sticker.

As always, thank you so much for your time!

Hi Jmbboss302,

My car was produced last Fri 1-15. Can you please check status? Hopefully already picked up by shipping :)
1FA6P8JZ9G5521996

Thanks!

TMO Supporting Vendors