The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanglife said:
Is it pretty much at the point where it could ship at any time? Just wondering when I should check on it next. I'm trying really hard to schedule time off work to make sure I'm there when it arrives at the dealer :)

Ask anytime time. FYI, no change since the last post.

sneakyd1 said:
Hello again JMB,
My GT350 shows Intransit on the COTUS website. It went through the countdown (5 days til shipment, 4 days to shipment, etc) It finally got to zero, and now just shows "Intransit". Can you please tell me where my car is??
1FA6P8JZ1G5525203 Thanks for all your help!

As of the May 28th update:

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 76241 (Cassens Transport Co ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date May-27-2016 - ETA End Date May-29-2016

Once it's on a convoy, the next update will be when it's delivered to your dealer. It will probably arrive at the dealer anytime now.

jmbboss302 said:
As of the May 26th update:

In Transit - Received - (Adcock Northeast Auto Transport Inc ) - Ramp 73, Markham Yard, IL - ETA Start Date May-27-2016 - ETA End Date Jun-02-2016
Thanks JMB, so hopefully delivery this week.

I've watched my order go from body shop to trim shop, then awaiting shipment and now in transit. My dealer stated that it actually went back to the body shop to get the wing and wheels. I'm so confused.

stanglife said:
I've watched my order go from body shop to trim shop, then awaiting shipment and now in transit. My dealer stated that it actually went back to the body shop to get the wing and wheels. I'm so confused.

Your car is not in the "body shop". The "body shop" is where a vehicle is assembled in bare metal. Your car was "Released to Body Company". This is where it receives the R wheels and other items that are not put on the car on the "trim line". The Body Company is probably the same as the Mod Center, a separate building on the Flat Rock complex that installs stripes, scoops, wings, etc. All assembly plants have them. At the Dearborn Truck Plant, the Mod Center installs stripes, decals, bed liners, and other items not installed on the Trim Line.

Jim, Could you check on my 2017 R order. The dealer order number is M258 and the dealer number is F23044. It's for an Oxford white R model. The order was placed on May 23rd. Thanks very much, Steve.

VOL16ShelbyGT said:
Jim, Could you check on my 2017 R order. The dealer order number is M258 and the dealer number is F23044. It's for an Oxford white R model. The order was placed on May 23rd. Thanks very much, Steve.

Please check your Order Number, I have nothing coming up in the system.

Hey jmbboss302, thanks again for all your help! Seems my car has been sitting for 22 days, produced but not in the trim shop. I'm hoping that today is the day I see some movement!

1FATP8JZ0G5525857

I-Man said:
Hey jmbboss302, thanks again for all your help! Seems my car has been sitting for 22 days, produced but not in the trim shop. I'm hoping that today is the day I see some movement!

1FATP8JZ0G5525857

FYI. If it was "Produced", then its already been thru the "Trim Shop". The next stop is for it to be "Released" for shipment.

As of the May 13th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jun-11-2016 - ETA End Date Jun-17-2016

Hey jmbboss302, my 350R was completed on 6/1/16.
VIN: 1FATP8JZ6G5526124. I'm wondering if you can find out when the car is scheduled to get put on the rail. Thank you!

osu823

mattlqx

Mustangless
I heard somewhere else that there might be a plant shutdown for the next few weeks. Just checking to see if my build date is still the same, I believe I was scheduled for 6/14. 1FA6P8JZ0H5520317

Thanks!

Hi Jmboss302, I was told that my build is scheduled for 6/10. Could you check if there are any other updates?

Vin: 1FA6P8JZXH5520325

Thanks!

osu823 said:
Hey jmbboss302, my 350R was completed on 6/1/16.
VIN: 1FATP8JZ6G5526124. I'm wondering if you can find out when the car is scheduled to get put on the rail. Thank you!

osu823

As of the June 2nd update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jun-23-2016 - ETA End Date Jun-29-2016

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel