The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-Man said:
Hoping to see some rail in formation today at which point I can track it myself ;)

1FATP8JZ0G5525857

Thanks, jmbboss!

As of today's update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI

No ETA's posted

These last weeks have been the absolute worst. Hard to believe I ordered 10 months ago to then get built at the end of the run, with 2017s on the line at the same time as mine. Crazy. I'll check in tomorrow for an update, JMB :) Thanks again for everything... I hate even checking twice in a week but I cant imagine going into the weekend with this anxiety, lol!

stanglife said:
Ok so I was told it was loaded on a train today so I guess an update request in in order! :)

As of today's update:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) - Walbridge, OH

No ETA's posted

Railcar # ETTX853163 (Csx Transportation )

Riggar said:
When you have the chance, please check 1FA6P8JZXG5526172. Hopefully I have a rail #. Thank you sir!

As of today's update:

Awaiting Shipment - Received - (Voith Industrial Services Inc ) - Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI - ETA Start Date Jun-29-2016 - ETA End Date Jul-05-2016

jmbboss302 said:
As of today's update:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) - Walbridge, OH

No ETA's posted

Railcar # ETTX853163 (Csx Transportation )

AWESOME! Thank you for the info! I think that's the last one - I'll watch it from here :)

Thanks again for doing this!

jmbboss302 said:
As of today's update:

Awaiting Shipment - Received - (Voith Industrial Services Inc ) - Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI - ETA Start Date Jun-29-2016 - ETA End Date Jul-05-2016

Thank you. Since its travelling by truck, is it trackable in any way?

Riggar said:
Thank you. Since its travelling by truck, is it trackable in any way?

It's not travelling by truck, it was taken to Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne, MI for departure by the railyard at that plant.

jmbboss302 said:
It's not travelling by truck, it was taken to Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne, MI for departure by the railyard at that plant.

Thanks for clarifying. FP rep told me it was travelling entirely by semi.

Riggar said:
Hey JMB, can you check 1FA6P8JZXG5526172

Thanks!

As of the June 18th update:

jmbboss302 said:
As of the June 18th update:

Thank you. Have a good one jmb

Hey jmbboss302, just wanted to sincerely thank you again for tracking my order, as well as everyone else's. Sorry this is late, as I've been enjoying the hell out of this car, but here is my magnetic track pack.
oh3Vxnr.jpg

keltykid 302 said:
Hi jmb,

Did they build my car on 6/20?

1FA6P8JZ1H5520603

Thanks!

As of today's update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jul-18-2016 - ETA End Date Jul-24-2016

Produced 2016-06-20

TMO Supporting Vendors