The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

"Man Down" - Lost Bosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It looks broken to me. I loose beer can probably hit it. :D

4dRacer said:
My insurance rate is quite reasonable, no more than premium on my wife's 2010 Taurus and I don't have to worry about my 4 year old trying to drive the Boss or affect the insurance :) Although he does want a Mustang of his own, but not one like mine; better of course.

I was actually pretty surprised how low the my rate is, $800/year for maxed coverage. They quoted me $1500 for a GT500 when I was looking at those, so figured it would be close to that. My 2002 X5 was $1200 last year before I sold it, so my total this year went down quite a bit.

hey guys new member here. I had a 2005 Saleen supercharged, had it insured w my insurance co. for 650 a year. I'm 46 w a 19 yo son no problems here. you need to declare the car an exotic or special interest. on your regular policy they will eat your lunch. If it is your daily driver then you dont have a choice. But if its for play you have options. I had a regular daily driver. Hope this helps a little. Just sitting here waiting here for my 2013.

98RedGT

2012 #552
2boss2's said:
hey guys new member here. I had a 2005 Saleen supercharged, had it insured w my insurance co. for 650 a year. I'm 46 w a 19 yo son no problems here. you need to declare the car an exotic or special interest. on your regular policy they will eat your lunch. If it is your daily driver then you dont have a choice. But if its for play you have options. I had a regular daily driver. Hope this helps a little. Just sitting here waiting here for my 2013.

this is exactly what I do with both of my Mustangs since they are not daily drivers. my other cars I have on limited mileage and that also lowers the premium.

Dig-It

Kevin
VA
The roof and rims on the LS are black - interesting. The Volvo SUV it collided with looks a bit worse (from the angle in the first pic anyway).

TechJunky

2012 BOSS 302 #1942
Looks like an off center head-on. You can see the other car in the background in the first picture.

rarestang said:
somebody tell him I have a silver LS with only 24.3 miles on her in my show room. capitalfordlincoln.ca

I got mixed up for a second there, saw the CA and forgot that means Canada too. I was about to call BS on Capital Ford in California having one ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel