The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Not all 19" wheels will fit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll have to check that out the next time I'm in town. My 8th grade son is already set on going to CalTech and either wants to work on robotics or space related engineering.

I can check tomorrow after work. That combination basically replicates the R front wheel fitment though. I didn't want to change scrub radius of the wheel.

If you're worried about running a large spacer, I wouldn't. One of my many projects on my list is to do a finite element analysis to show the spacers don't change the loading into the suspension.

Gotcha. That should work, assuming the studs are long enough. If you want me to do some calcs for the strength of the threads, let me know. I can either tell you how many threads that you need to achieve full strength of the stud or if you give me the number of threads, I can tell you how much load it can carry.

But that's assuming that you know the material of the nuts, which for some reason, is harder to come by than the studs. It doesn't make any sense to upgrade the studs without upgrading the nuts too, at least from a strength perspective.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel