The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
14045816_10154399325973535_3225714110670899041_n.jpg

Money is good (useful) only if you spend it..............keep it in a drawer and it collects dust just like your boxer shorts. Remember everybody goes out the same way they came in......with nothing........although I never had a problem with money earning a little interest... ;)

Just got back from a little ride. Was at a light and a red GT convertible (top down) with white stripes was crossing in front of me pretending not to notice my Boss. I gave him a loud Rev and got one back (not quite as loud as mine)..............he knew............. ;)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
So last week I was back east with family in Boston/Portsmouth/Newburyport...but was also thinking about the TMO track day I was missing...and of ways to stop by that new track in Tamworth. :'(

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Just to be clear....

13962622_10154419078068535_663927448693156736_n.jpg

Grant, Once you have track fever it never goes away, there is no cure, only more track time to "alleve" the symptoms. I never caught it because of budgetary concerns but that doesn't stop me from driving my Boss to put a smile on my face... ;)....along to other things....Tomato trees have finally slowed down....over 100 tomatoes.....alot given away....alot eaten...& many still on the kitchen counter. The second round will be much fewer & farther between with shorter days & cooler temps. Cooking out today since Tropical Storm Hermine may or may not affect us Sun thru Tues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors