The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Dave is doing Well. No word from Bob.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
The good News regarding Bob is that I could find no bad news. I searched for and found his home info in CT.. I then searched for any news associated with his name, nothing. So, in the spirit of positive thoughts, I am happy to assume Bob is still with us, if not active on the site.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Welcome Back!! You had everyone very concerned! Hope all is well

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Chris. Congrats!!!

My daughter was born in the Navy hospital on Oki. Fantastic experience.

Thanks, we're pretty excited. The wife was already friends with a lot of the OB nurses here at the hospital on base so she's being well taken care of, which makes me feel better.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I don't know who said it, but it still rings true..." I may get knocked down once in a while, but keeping me down is a whole different ball game".........😣

There you are Bob. Soooooo very glad to see you back on line.

Now.......don’t ever do that again. You scared the BaJesus us out of us.

Thanks for brightening my day.....just by showing up.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Those masks are hell for those who wear glasses. I guess I use to have some anti-fogging spray around here somewhere. If not, anyone who has this issue too, what solution did you use?

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Those masks are hell for those who wear glasses. I guess I use to have some anti-fogging spray around here somewhere. If not, anyone who has this issue too, what solution did you use?
Depends on the mask design. A good seal at the nose will help as will a less permeable material at the upper edge. Above the nostrils and under the lenses.

Otherwise, the best solution for anti-fogging is a mask with a valve in it, but those don’t help if the wearer is infected or contagious.

One if my techs wears glasses and complains when he wears a mask his glasses fog up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors