The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
devonboss said:
All the good ones were gone here in Florida - BOSS 302, 302 BOSS etc. So we got OUR BOSS.

First of all, welcome to the site. Hope you're enjoying the Boss as much as my wife and I are. And what part of Florida are you in? And to your comment, Scott and I already talked about racing for "BOSS 302". We'll probably have to race some '69 or '70 which shouldn't be that difficult. Finding it is the tricky part! :D

ufnavy06 said:
devonboss said:
All the good ones were gone here in Florida - BOSS 302, 302 BOSS etc. So we got OUR BOSS.

First of all, welcome to the site. Hope you're enjoying the Boss as much as my wife and I are. And what part of Florida are you in? And to your comment, Scott and I already talked about racing for "BOSS 302". We'll probably have to race some '69 or '70 which shouldn't be that difficult. Finding it is the tricky part! :D

Got any cop buddies? They should have no trouble finding them for you.

I love the idea of racing for rights to the plate. Very cool!

After eight weeks my plates are finally on my Boss.

rsonalized-license-plates-your-boss-spd-boss-small.jpg

jec246

Yeah, I'm reviving this thread. :p

I'm thinking about getting:

TPS RPT (from the movie Office Space)
BAWS302
1661B0S
B0S1661
BLUBAWS (hehe)
LYKAB0S

I have until March to decide. Thanks everyone for your ideas. I haven't finished reading them all.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
5 DOT 0's plate is a State Troopers dream come true ! ;D

Hopefully I get "LAGUNA", it was available when I sent in the paperwork about 4 weeks ago. Too bad I don't live in CA ;D

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I had "FASTTS" on my previous ride, an Audi TTS. She was fairly loud for a 2 liter (Miltek turbo-back exhaust), the smaller engines have that midrange 'whine' that carries pretty far although the Miltek's did have a lot of low-end tone also. In any event the week after I put on the new plates I was going to work and driving onto an on-ramp to one of the local highways. On the top of the ramp was a CT State Trooper checking seat belts. As I turned onto the ramp and drove up, fairly slowly, this is the sequence of events:

1) He hears the car but he can't see the driver yet. I see him spin and get this growl on his face. He's assuming a teenager...
2) He sees me - middle aged and dressed for work. His stance loosens and he has a slight smile.
3) He catches a glimpse of the licence plate as I approach him. The growl returns !

It made my day. And I drove 65 mph all the way to work ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel