The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, after only 3 months of waiting, the state of Illinois finally sent me word that my request for "BOSS 672" was approved. Took them long enough but I suppose it doenst matter since I cant drive it right now anyway.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
LindsayEOD said:
Well, after only 3 months of waiting, the state of Illinois finally sent me word that my request for "BOSS 672" was approved. Took them long enough but I suppose it doenst matter since I cant drive it right now anyway.

Did you try the online system??

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/

TMSBOSS said:
LindsayEOD said:

Did you try the online system??

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/
I could never get it to work for me. I'm overseas and that website just wasn't happening. It kept showing that the plate was available, but would never let me order it.

NeuRon

2012 500A #1626
I always planned to use this as my daily-driver, so this seemed very appropriate for enjoying the daily rat race.

(RatRacer)
image.jpg

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
302BOB
That might make it past some of the folks at DMV, but not here!!!! ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors