The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CO2868 said:
Ordered mine three weeks ago...still waiting.
Massachusetts has strict rules for vanity plates,
Must start with at least two letters, maximum of six characters, cannot mix numbers and letters, numbers can be at the end but cannot start with a "0", cannot use spaces, periods, dashes, etc.

Anyway I am getting "BOSS50"
Obvious ones like BOSS...BOS302...BOSS12 were all taken.

I was actually going to get that same plate here in Texas, mainly becuase I got this car for my 50th birthday, but I was afraid some would see it as 5-0 and purposly damage my car because they don't like cops..

DKL said:
I was actually going to get that same plate here in Texas, mainly becuase I got this car for my 50th birthday, but I was afraid some would see it as 5-0 and purposly damage my car because they don't like cops..

That thought crossed my mind too but my car, when it's not in the garage, is never far from my sight.

GB899 said:
It was taken in nebraska a while ago, but I still like it...

PB FOOT

ask your chemistry teacher if you need help... lol
Is that like AU CHAIN on a Corvette? ;D

Bloodykisses said:
I picked up School bus yellow 13' so im trying to get SHRTBUS for short bus. May offend some but i think its hillarious.

i had that same idea for my sby boss. i think its funny.

Here's a couple I was throwing around....

EL JEFE
IMDBOSS
BADSBOS (My initials are BAD)
Or my personal favorite...
MYTHRPY (MY THERAPY)
When I used to drive my street/strip '78 Malibu around, I started calling it "Throttle Therapy". lol
I'm continuing the "Throttle Therapy" theme but now it's in my '12 Boss. 8)

TMO Supporting Vendors