The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsa, OK
Seven said:
Didn't some girl have that before on a CO Boss ? Coulda sworn I saw pics of it?

I'm probably going to get the same thing in WA :) Either that or WHOS THE, or SAUCE.

Yes. Her username was HYBRED on SVTPerformance anyway... Sold the boss for a CTS-V wagon I believe

As others here in Kalifornia have pointed out, all of the "BOSS 302" plate combinations were taken long ago... so here's what I have on my 2013 SBY Boss 302 LS #701

ScreenShot006.jpg

Seven

Dacia Sandero
roadhouse said:
Yes. Her username was HYBRED on SVTPerformance anyway... Sold the boss for a CTS-V wagon I believe
Got ya. CTS-V Wagon eh? *shrug* to each their own I suppose. I like CTS-Vs a lot and I could see going from a Boss to a CTS-V coupe easily.... maybe even to a sedan. Wagon doesn't make as much sense.
Cool that you got the plate tho!

Mine finally came in, surprised to find it available, turns out it wasn't until I went in and the previous owner didn't renew(they have 60 days).

601549_457585067648501_503630860_n.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors