The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Riots in DC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
136738017_870839513458560_7166886370303409038_n.jpg

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
136324190_10159072098133535_7963758006086334404_n.jpg

So tell me, who's inciting violence?

136720487_10159073180373535_7564909486695058016_n.jpg

The hypocrisy is deafening.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
When was the Capitol LE killed? It wasn't mentioned during the protest. Was this later at night?

Last night, a day later from a head injury:

“Sicknick, 42, died at 9:30 p.m. Thursday from injuries he sustained "while physically engaging with protesters" at the riots, USCP said in a statement.”

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I’m glad I’m not on social media much lately to see all the different takes on what really happened. My head would spinning from all the memes. I already heard some of the gossip from my friends. I’ll stay away from the rabbit holes as much as I can. I have a feeling it’s about to get crazy with the speculation.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I read a few quotes by that guy - doesn’t seem like he was at the BLM rally supporting BLM. Likely there counter protesting, but I’m sure that would be easy enough to research - not sure where the most unbiased places to do that would be though. Or he could be an actor I guess. Anyone could be I suppose.

One good thing came out of all this messed up stuff..................Trump's twitter account has been permanently disabled.........................That Officer who died was injured during the siege....Severe trauma as a result being struck by a heavy object...they're thinking maybe a fire extinguisher .......He later died in the hospital from that injury.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
One good thing came out of all this messed up stuff..................Trump's twitter account has been permanently disabled.........................That Officer who died was injured during the siege....Severe trauma as a result being struck by a heavy object...they're thinking maybe a fire extinguisher .......He later died in the hospital from that injury.
So censoring the president of the United States is okay with you.? Don’t you realize it’s because of the censorship and perversion of the truth by these people that you believe all these crazy things? Is it not blaringly obvious to you that they only tell you one side while suppressing the other so you have no idea what’s really going on? Of course they do’nt want you to hear the truth and only allow their narrative out....is that not painfully obvious to you? They have been villifying him since he announced he was running for president. Look around you man....my god.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I just checked my Parler account, it's parked... nice move komrads

View attachment 61010
Are there any conservative forums out there? I’m biased towards forums over social media apps... is Parler disabling accounts in order to comply with Google? Seems like they could easily tell Google to fly a kite and work around it to keep their users happy. A site doesn’t need to be in the store to be accessible.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Don’t you realize it’s because of the censorship and perversion of the truth by these people that you believe all these crazy things
I’ve seen perversion of the truth all over the place. Twisted facts, half truths, and chopped up quotes without context to promote a narrative. It’s everywhere, not just on the liberal news sites. I’m betting the sources where you grabbed the memes above probably have too. Hell, memes are almost always a perversion of the truth.

Im not sure banning the POTUS isn’t going to be a little risky for them. I realize he had a way of stirring the pot and toeing the line on those platforms, but any time you remove a popular (yet extremely polarizing) member from a community, it’s risky. I’ve been through it. Hope I never have to make the decision to remove the POTUS from our forum. :)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I’ve seen perversion of the truth all over the place. Twisted facts, half truths, and chopped up quotes without context to promote a narrative. It’s everywhere, not just on the liberal news sites. I’m betting the sources where you grabbed the memes above probably have too. Hell, memes are almost always a perversion of the truth.

Im not sure banning the POTUS isn’t going to be a little risky for them. I realize he had a way of stirring the pot and toeing the line on those platforms, but any time you remove a popular (yet extremely polarizing) member from a community, it’s risky. I’ve been through it. Hope I never have to make the decision to remove the POTUS from our forum. :)
Oh I do t know....those two memes contain accurate statements.
That’s the irony of it.

So censoring the president of the United States is okay with you.? Don’t you realize it’s because of the censorship and perversion of the truth by these people that you believe all these crazy things? Is it not blaringly obvious to you that they only tell you one side while suppressing the other so you have no idea what’s really going on? Of course they do’nt want you to hear the truth and only allow their narrative out....is that not painfully obvious to you? They have been villifying him since he announced he was running for president. Look around you man....my god.

By “they” are you referring to social media platforms? If so I think it’s a hard case to make that the organizations themselves have vilified and censored him since he announced his bid to run. Quite the contrary he’s undoubtedly made Facebook and Twitter ungodly amounts of money through the engagement he’s generated with his followers. And for this he’s had unfettered access to free speech via twitter and Facebook for all but the last couple months when the companies could no longer ignore the outrage with his lies.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
By “they” are you referring to social media platforms? If so I think it’s a hard case to make that the organizations themselves have vilified and censored him since he announced his bid to run. Quite the contrary he’s undoubtedly made Facebook and Twitter ungodly amounts of money through the engagement he’s generated with his followers. And for this he’s had unfettered access to free speech via twitter and Facebook for all but the last couple months when the companies could no longer ignore the outrage with his lies.
You must be joking....
Looks like somebodies been drinking the koolaid.

Are there any conservative forums out there? I’m biased towards forums over social media apps... is Parler disabling accounts in order to comply with Google? Seems like they could easily tell Google to fly a kite and work around it to keep their users happy. A site doesn’t need to be in the store to be accessible.
Parler is back, seems like they were inundated ( again) with new members after the announcement by Google.
Parler is basically Twitter.

Also, after continued 30 day bans and the constant mining of my info I have found MeWe to be compatible with me. There's little if no censorship there.

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Lemmings to the left of me, Lemmings to the right... but a majority American Citizens are stuck in the middle with me. Actually, there are more Independent voters in the US and that will prevent either Lemming party from driving us over the cliff.

Fox just tossed Mark Levin, looks like with their dive in viewership they are jumping into the mainstream ministry of information cesspool.
RIP last independent network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel