The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Second Quarter Boss Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boss2X said:
I found out that mine was built today :)
but my ETA moved back to 6/20 :(
One step closer, almost here

Mike
I didn't get an update today but I'm expecting one tomorrow. So are you doing a road trip this weekend? If so don't forget to snap a few of the Kona Blue cars on the lot. ;D

5 DOT 0 said:
Boss2X said:

Mike
I didn't get an update today but I'm expecting one tomorrow. So are you doing a road trip this weekend? If so don't forget to snap a few of the Kona Blue cars on the lot. ;D

Already planned. I'll grab pix of whatever is waiting in line. I hope it has changed since last weekend. I'll be really bummed out if the same cars are still sitting there at VPC.

Mike

Boss2X said:
Already planned. I'll grab pix of whatever is waiting in line. I hope it has changed since last weekend. I'll be really bummed out if the same cars are still sitting there at VPC.

Mike
I have not read of any delays this past week so there should be new cars in line. Deysha confirmed mine was there and should be completed today.

5 DOT 0 said:
Boss2X said:

Mike
I have not read of any delays this past week so there should be new cars in line. Deysha confirmed mine was there and should be completed today.

I'm hoping mine was right behind yours in line ;D I have a dealer eta of June 27th.

Fat Boss said:
Mine was 8 days on the train to go the 2335 miles to San Diego. I think you've got a decent chance Rick!

Don't tease us Rick.............not cool!!! ::)

I kid, I kid, I kid......... ;D

5 DOT 0 said:
Boss2X said:

Mike

5 DOT 0, here you go. You can see the rear of a KB Boss at the front of the line.
Didn't see to many KB cars this time. Lots of Bosses waiting in line.
100_5326.png
100_5325.png
100_5327.png
100_5328.png
closeup.png
100_5330.png
100_5331.png

Mike

REALLY disappointed as I was told that my Boss would be showing up this weekend. Not sure why it's so hard to track these things.

My dealership said "so far it has not shown up here yet...the update board says its still sitting on the ramp, but that its estimated delivery date is june 10th...so we aren't sure which info is correct...it has been acting a little funny with the mustang info, especially the boss...trying to keep it quiet on the locations of the bosses so outsiders cant find them..."

Not quite sure what "sitting on the ramp" means or how much trying to keep their locations on the down low has to do with it. When I bought my Benz, I was able to track that thing from build to location of the ship to delivery--every step of the way. Not sure why this seems to be such a black hole!

Welcome to Ford's 19th century ordering system! I have a friend who just got a 2011 M3 and he was actually able to watch HIS car being built. Now that's cool, a birthing video. :)
If your car is sitting on a ramp, that usually means it's getting ready to ship out soon. My Boss was built 5/20, released from plant 5/29, sat on a ramp since, today Deysha gave me an update that it has loaded. Hopefully we will have them soon

Boss2X said:

Mike

My ETA was moved back to 6/20 as well (6/9 build date). I still can't see it being delivered 6/20 - hasn't even been "released from the plant" yet according to Deysha.

I am going nuts. The update from ford today was it was in production, it was in production on the 7th. one week in production?? the ETA is still the 27th. time is very slow

Boss Ls said:
I am going nuts. The update from ford today was it was in production, it was in production on the 7th. one week in production?? the ETA is still the 27th. time is very slow

In the same boat as you also. I have an ETA of the 27th, Friday the car was still in production, I'll call tomorrow for an update.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel