The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Second Quarter Boss Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STIG302 said:
Maybe there was a recall on Kona Blue and they have to repaint it Yellow Blaze Metallic Tri-Coat! ;D
You think that's funny?

5 DOT 0 said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Mine had some movement today and was moved to ramp 5P. So maybe it will get shipped next week.
I called FCS and confirmed my car did move yesterday. Unfortunately it was not moved to ramp 5P but "Returned to Plant". Great. They escilated it to their Customer Care Solutions Team but I may not hear anything until next Tuesday. Seems wierd that cars made the same day or the day after mine have been delivered but mine was returned to plant. Maybe mine got a bunch of bird poops on it or something and has to be repainted. :'( :'( :'(

Unbelievable !!! Do you think has anything to do with the R/T option ?? Mine was a no option car....

JBG said:
Yep, they were rail mates. Did yours make it to the dealer?? Got the call today that mine arrived and will be taking tomorrow afternoon off to pick up the new ride. It looks like the long weekend will be a whole lot more fun ;D

Mine will be at the dealer tomorrow and I will be picking it up. It's going to be a long night, but a great day tomorrow. Have fun in yours!!!

I am also playing the waiting game for my CO/B. I now have my VIN and a copy of my window sticker. Can someone help me decode it? There are sequences numbers on the bottom of the sticker: BF271 N RA2X 230 000939 06 27 11. The 06 27 11 at the end is that a build date, ship date or wishful thinking?

Thanks,

Warren

TheBlues9108

91 Ultra Blue over Titanium GT Convertible
08 Vista Blue Shelby GT Convertible
12 Completion Orange Boss – On Order!

5 DOT 0 said:
I just got off of the phone with FCS and my Boss shipped over the weekend and is now in Gibson IN. So after almost eight months it's shipped! New ETA is July 16th.

I also called FCS this morning and she said my Boss had an ETA is 19 July - BUT she could not give me a car number. My build date is 27 June; what was your build date?

5 DOT 0 said:
My build date was June 8th and two other members that had the same build date already have their cars. :'(

Good luck.

Thanks! Do you know what build numbers are being delivered? The last numbers I have seen was around 1100.

TMO Supporting Vendors