The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Second Quarter Boss Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good for you guys!! I just talked to FCS and after 7.5 months my car went from "material hold" to "clean unscheduled" How long did it take for you to get a build date and vin number after it went to "clean unscheduled" any info would be awesome thanks, by the way I ordered a LS on dec 17th here in the San Fernando valley CA. at MSRP Thanks Pat

pac10 said:
Good for you guys!! I just talked to FCS and after 7.5 months my car went from "material hold" to "clean unscheduled" How long did it take for you to get a build date and vin number after it went to "clean unscheduled" any info would be awesome thanks, by the way I ordered a LS on dec 17th here in the San Fernando valley CA. at MSRP Thanks Pat
I believe they assign VIN's and schedule production on Thursdays and Fridays. So you might have a VIN this week. Then a week before your production week your Window Sticker will show up. Good luck.

I just got a call, My LS is in ya ya ya !!!!! the wife and I will get off of work early and should have it by 4 today.

5 DOT 0 said:
I just got off of the phone with FCS and my Boss shipped over the weekend and is now in Gibson IN. So after almost eight months it's shipped! New ETA is July 16th.

Congrats!!!! My ETA is July 14th......hmmm wonder if your train has my car on it.

Boss Ls said:
I just got a call, My LS is in ya ya ya !!!!! the wife and I will get off of work early and should have it by 4 today.
Wooohoooo! It will knock your socks and other items of clothing off!

5 DOT 0 said:
I just got off of the phone with FCS and my Boss shipped over the weekend and is now in Gibson IN. So after almost eight months it's shipped! New ETA is July 16th.

Congratulations! What relief, right? It will be here b4 u know it and it will be very hard to get that SEG off ur face!!

With any luck you'll have it a week from tonight. Mine made it to San Diego in 7 days or so... I think... Cause you forget about the wait.... what wait.... ???

Owat a car. it can not be any better. I could not keep under 85 all of the way home. O sh^*, it just moves, it turns,it just wants to run hard. I can not belive it's home. O ha! I must be 16 again.

5 DOT 0 said:

Good to hear !!

2012YellowBoss said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Wow, it was worth the wait !

This is a future quote just to save Rick the typing. (Notice the date ;))

Haha. Rick- I'd be happy to break in the rims and tires for you so they're all ready to go when you get Dr. Kona. ;D

My CO/B is in the body shop but my ETA slipped from 19 July to 4 Aug. :( :( :( I guess the long weekend has caused the delay. Does in the body shop equate to it is in production? ??? ???

Boss Ls said:
Owat a car. it can not be any better. I could not keep under 85 all of the way home. O sh^*, it just moves, it turns,it just wants to run hard. I can not belive it's home. O ha! I must be 16 again.
Yep...its a monster isn't it? Just wait until you have it broken in and get the TracKey programming...

Don't forget to post pics!

Congratulations!

2012YellowBoss said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Wow, it was worth the wait !

This is a future quote just to save Rick the typing. (Notice the date ;))
LOL Now if I could just stop calling to get hourly updates of it's movement.....

I'm still bummed. I missed driving it to Laguna Seca and participating in the parade lap by one week. I hear they are throwing a homecoming party for all new Boss 302 cars there this weekend. 8)

TMO Supporting Vendors