The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The GT350R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
VooDooBOSS said:
Without a doubt the best shot I've seen of any GT350 on track yet. From Ford's FB page. Looks like the bottom of the corkscrew at Laguna Seca.

FD%20GT350%2020.JPG

Is that magnetic?

I'm loving these dark colors with white stripes. very, very cool. I wouldn't want a black car but magnetic with white is one of the money combos for this car, IMO.

I almost wish Avalanche grey was closer to battleship grey this way you can do a battle ship theme with the graphics when running on the tracks.

Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan
Visited Watson today to get the Boss on the dyno. They had 2 GT350's there. One was on the lift with all the underbody shields and front facia removed. Interestingly the upper front grille blank in the facia is removable from the inside, which would more than double the opening size -- will be interesting to hear whether this is recommended for track use......

Black Boss said:
Visited Watson today to get the Boss on the dyno. They had 2 GT350's there. One was on the lift with all the underbody shields and front facia removed. Interestingly the upper front grille blank in the facia is removable from the inside, which would more than double the opening size -- will be interesting to hear whether this is recommended for track use......

What #'s did you get on the Dyno?

Black Boss said:
The R's have a smaller opening and it's for aero. Hopefully we don't have any cooling problems but Ford won't know for sure until @cloud9 gets it on track. :p

VooDooBOSS said:
The R's have a smaller opening and it's for aero. Hopefully we don't have any cooling problems but Ford won't know for sure until @cloud9 gets it on track. :p
Hey now :mad: I won't be able to be an early tester with my car projected to arrive in November. Will get the roll bar in this winter but will be watching from the sidelines until spring ;)

Stunning car. I have a yellow R on order with over the top stripes and electronics package - without the black roof. Is yours a 15 or 16? What part of the country? I've been waiting since June for a VIN.

BlazeYellow said:
Stunning car. I have a yellow R on order with over the top stripes and electronics package - without the black roof. Is yours a 15 or 16? What part of the country? I've been waiting since June for a VIN.
Mine is a '16, also has electronics pkg. I am in NorCal and it arrived Saturday.

TMO Supporting Vendors