The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The GT350R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

More just for cloud9.

FdAC8Up.jpg
UnJr8xR.jpg

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
oh no, now i'm back to triple yellow. the color decision is very hard, except ford would sell the liquid blue 8)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp9d-HhblD0

No, this is not a timed lap.
Yes, all that slithering oversteer is showboating.
Yes, that's Ben Collins, formerly known as The Stig on BBC's Top Gear, at the wheel.

Yes, you will love it.

I've had to watch that a few times. That has to be one of the sweetest sounding Mustangs i've ever heard. It's like nothing else. And I know if it sounds that good on my laptop, it's gonna give me goose bumps when I hear it in person. Congrats to all those who get one, i'm extremely jealous and if you live nearby, expect that I will stalk you down for a ride! :p

Chris

NFSBOSS said:
I sure hope they make this color available in 2017. What color is the RS in the background?

attachment.jpg

18670343573_cdaeb913f3_b.jpg

That's 'Stealth Grey'...it's a carryover color from the ST. It's one of the four colors they'll offer along with Frozen White, Absolute Black, and Nitrous Blue.

NFSBOSS said:

yep, that's my jam (with the exception of the black roof...I'm not getting the black roof).
that ted looks great too.
the countdown is on! I've never wanted July and August to go faster than I'm wanting them to go this year...Aug 24 build date....

TMO Supporting Vendors