The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The GT350R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for those FANTASTIC pic's of the black R. I have my order in for that combo. It really looks great!
I had a hard time deciding on the color combo to order because of the great choices. I realize black is difficult to
keep clean and blemish free but I'll do my best to "tough it out". Hopefully there will be no problems with my
order between now and the time the car eventually shows up at the dealer.

tigerbillsbikes said:
Thanks for those FANTASTIC pic's of the black R. I have my order in for that combo. It really looks great!
I had a hard time deciding on the color combo to order because of the great choices. I realize black is difficult to
keep clean and blemish free but I'll do my best to "tough it out". Hopefully there will be no problems with my
order between now and the time the car eventually shows up at the dealer.
Congratulations! We'll be able to track your order once the production starts which I expect to be sometime in early August. Are you planning on taking it to the track?

The 2012 black and red LS is my favorite Boss 302 combo so no surprise I like this one. But will I order a black one... I'm leaning this direction with a black roof this week.

gt350rred13kgped.jpg

NFSBOSS said:
I'm hoping liquid blue is an option for 2017.

dw-burnett-puppyknuckles-Mustang-GT350R-NYIAS-7957.jpg

The one in the banner above looks good too. That's there just for Gary so he doesn't have to look for a triple yellow photo. ;)
I could see you opting for liquid blue, if you were really able to wait that long.

The color selection for me was a tough decision to make. The dealer was only allocated one R. I only had a few days to decide. I was afraid someone else would get there first. They already had deposits on three of the four regular GT350's that they were allocated.
I wanted race red but there was no stripe option. White looks great. Blue is striking. I decided on black for several reasons. First, I believe it is kinda not as flashy (as in ticket getter) as the other colors especially red.
Next, even though black is labor intensive it is also easy to touch up chips and heaven forbid, easy to match if I
get too crazy and loose it. I have a black LS and it looks very much like the police vehicles in my county.
So much so that I have friends and neighbors mistake me for the local police. I know.
Wishful thinking.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Forget I'm not buying, for as good as black looks, trying to move back to the southeast completely eliminates it from consideration. But it'd look amazing next to an orange Boss.

Posted over at 6G from the mid america ford meet I wish I could have gone to in Oklahoma! Yellow R and red regular or R with black roof

8f8bb59b2d94d5f1c2e7136ea25807a0.jpg

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
Thanks for the picTure, backorder!

Red is a regular gt350. Non cf wheels and not the large frontsplitter.

Both colors are bretty sweat, but my favorit is a black r or if aviable at the time of orde a liquid blue r

TMO Supporting Vendors