The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The GT350R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peel off the stripes and sign me up!

Is that a freakin sticker in the window? Honestly looks like one u would see at a dealership with options list and what not...

fuhrius said:
It's called a Monroney sticker and it's required on every production vehicle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroney_sticker

Assuming we could read it (which I don't think we could though I'm looking at it on my phone) is there any info on one we don't know about? I mean they are supposed to have mpg, price, etc...would they be doing trials for the sticker too?

And production meaning PRODUCTION or even the pre-pro?

Backorder said:
Assuming we could read it (which I don't think we could though I'm looking at it on my phone) is there any info on one we don't know about? I mean they are supposed to have mpg, price, etc...would they be doing trials for the sticker too?

And production meaning PRODUCTION or even the pre-pro?
We might get some info from it but doubtful. But blow it up anyway. ;)

All production cars including tooling pre and media types.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel