The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Is Now a Tire Rack Affiliate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
SPECIAL OFFERS AT TIRE RACK: AUGUST 2017

Continental, Get a $70 Prepaid Card!

When you purchase a set of four (4) Continental brand passenger or light truck tires, excluding HDR and HSR tires, you may be eligible to receive a $70 Visa Prepaid Card by mail-in rebate. Offer valid on tires purchased from in-stock inventory between August 1, 2017 and August 31, 2017.

Dunlop, Get a $50 Prepaid Card!

When you purchase a set of four (4) Dunlop Signature HP tires you may be eligible to receive a $50 Visa Prepaid Card by mail-in rebate. Offer valid on tires purchased from in-stock inventory between August 1, 2017 and August 31, 2017.

Goodyear F1 Eagle, Get an $80 Prepaid Card!

When you purchase a set of four (4) select Goodyear tires you may be eligible to receive an $80 Goodyear Visa Prepaid Card by mail-in rebate. Offer valid on tires purchased from in-stock inventory between May 1, 2017 and August 31, 2017.

Hankook, Get Up to a $100 Rebate!

When you purchase a set of four (4) select Hankook tires you may be eligible to receive up to $100 by mail-in rebate. Offer valid on tires purchased from in-stock inventory between August 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017.

KONI Suspension, Get Up to a $70 Rebate!

When you purchase select KONI suspension products you may be eligible to receive up to a $70 rebate by mail. Offer valid on qualifying products purchased from in-stock inventory between August 1, 2017 and October 31, 2017.

KYB, Get Up to a $100 Prepaid Card!

When you purchase qualifying KYB suspension products you may be eligible to receive up to a $100 KYB Visa Prepaid Card. Offer valid on qualifying KYB suspension products purchased from in-stock inventory between August 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017.

Tire Rack Wheel Clearance Event, Up to 50% Off on a Great Selection of Wheels!

Clearance pricing of up to 50% off on a great selection of wheels makes it the perfect time to update your vehicle or to create a Tire & Wheel Package. Select brands, styles and applications. Clearance prices valid while supplies last. Prices shown reflect the discount.

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Still waiting for my "buy one get one free" Hoosier card....

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Still waiting for my "buy one get one free" Hoosier card....
Hoosier has those waiting for you in the competition space for SCCA and NASA, when you are ready :)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Hoosier has those waiting for you in the competition space for SCCA and NASA, when you are ready :)
I'd love to...so far I've been to a NASA event and a SCCA event and was impressed with neither.....I think I'm in the wrong vein of the sport.

Awesome! Have you run them before? If so, how do they compare to other tires you've tried?

Haven't had them yet. Looking forward to running them. I heard from someone else that's ran them and they hold up well. They seem to wear better than RE-71R. I wanted a step up from the PSS and didn't want the short life of a cup2 and lack of wet weather handling. These are my track and street tire setup. Cost is better than the RE-71R too. I'm getting them put on Monday after work. I plan on a evening test n tune out at my local track on the 20th to see how they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my RS4s mounted this morning. Nice. Will be track testing them a bit on Wednesday. Running 305/30r19 square setup. Only issue I have right now is speedo is off be a few mph. 83 is actually 80 now. Need to try to recalibrate.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Finally got my RS4s mounted this morning. Nice. Will be track testing them a bit on Wednesday. Running 305/30r19 square setup. Only issue I have right now is speedo is off be a few mph. 83 is actually 80 now. Need to try to recalibrate.

Extra speeding protection :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel