The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302...

My dealor code # is F21717 and my order# is J400. Can you please give me VIN# or build date details?

As of March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold". I must ask, the current color for this car is now Grabber Blue. It shows that is was originally ordered School Bus Yellow, changed to Green, and now it's Grabber Blue. Did you have the color changed?

Also, a VIN will not be issued to the car until it gets a build date. Once it gets the build date, there can be no changes to the order.

Not sure what the dealor did with the order, but I originally ordered a grabber blue with the recaro seat option. Is this what you are seeing? I was told this was a priority 1 Q2 order.

SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302...

My dealor code # is F21717 and my order# is J400. Can you please give me VIN# or build date details?

As of March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold". I must ask, the current color for this car is now Grabber Blue. It shows that is was originally ordered School Bus Yellow, changed to Green, and now it's Grabber Blue. Did you have the color changed?

Also, a VIN will not be issued to the car until it gets a build date. Once it gets the build date, there can be no changes to the order.

Not sure what the dealor did with the order, but I originally ordered a grabber blue with the recaro seat option. Is this what you are seeing? I was told this was a priority 1 Q2 order.

The dealer ordered this car as a retail order on January 27th. It was School Bus Yellow with package 500A, and Recaro seats, and on Febuary 28th it was changed to Green. On March 1st, it was changed to Grabber Blue. It looks to be ordered as you want it. The only thing I see for priority number is it has a "priority code - 11". Check this link out on the Dealers Allocation and Ordering Process:

http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=2346&highlight=priority+codes

If your dealer says it's a Q2 order, then he should know what his allocation week would be for the build of this car.

2013boss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
2013boss302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
2013boss302 said:
Any updates on my 1ZVBP8CU1D5206564

Thanks Paul

On March 3rd, your car was updated to a March 13th build date.

Thanks for the update. Does the factory run 7 days a week?

No, I believe they are only working only 1 shift, Monday thru Friday at this time.

Just checking to see if my car has been started yet?

Thanks Paul

The order for your car was sent to the plant on March 7th, still with a build date of March 13. If it's in the Body Shop today, it hasn't been updated yet. Here's your window sticker:

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8CU1D5206564

bkaser90 said:
Can I get a check on my car? The order number is 2804 and dealer code F13088. When you have a chance, thanks,Bob

As of March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
batman48195 said:
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
I have my VIN its 1zvbp8cu8d5200650. Can someone check it in the Ford System?

Thanks,
Brian

Your car was build on Feb 29th and is now in "ramp 51".

Thank you so much jmbboss302! I really appreciate it. Can't wait to get it.

Brian

Hello jmbboss302. Any updates on mine? Has it moved off Ramp 51? Thanks for your help!
Brian

batman48195 said:
batman48195 said:
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
I have my VIN its 1zvbp8cu8d5200650. Can someone check it in the Ford System?

Thanks,
Brian

Your car was build on Feb 29th and is now in "ramp 51".

Thank you so much jmbboss302! I really appreciate it. Can't wait to get it.

Brian

Hello jmbboss302. Any updates on mine? Has it moved off Ramp 51? Thanks for your help!
Brian

No updates yet. Since your dealer is local, I would expect them to load it on a convoy as soon as they have enough cars that need to be shipped to your dealer, and other dealers near your dealer. Remind me in a couple of days to check for an update.

I just put a down payment on March 2, 2012 on a Black with Silver Graphics Laguna Seca and received a vehicle confirmation from my dealership which is Greensboro Ford in Greensboro North Carolina. I was told they expect to have the vehicle in May 2012. Is the Laguna Seca's made on the same line?

jmbboss302 could you throw mine in the old computer as well?

F13103
2013 or 9014 (the first number is on the paper I got, the second one he gave me over the phone)

Should be a Grabber blue with Recaro's and cover...

Hoping to have it for the warmer months at least, but only time will tell.

Thanks again for checking when you can!

-Rob ;D

Xero187 said:
jmbboss302 could you throw mine in the old computer as well?

F13103
2013 or 9014 (the first number is on the paper I got, the second one he gave me over the phone)

Should be a Grabber blue with Recaro's and cover...

Hoping to have it for the warmer months at least, but only time will tell.

Thanks again for checking when you can!

-Rob ;D

As of the March 6th update, your Grabber Blue Boss w/Recaro's & cover is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold". Your order number for this car is 9014.

Jack Demmer Ford , Wayne, Michigan.
Order # 0040. SBY Boss
Supposed April build.
Any update appreciated.

Thanks

fking1 said:
Jack Demmer Ford , Wayne, Michigan.
Order # 0040. SBY Boss
Supposed April build.
Any update appreciated.

Thanks

Purchased my 1st new Mustang from Jack Demmer in '87, but I don't know the Dealer code. Post the Dealer code and I can look it up for you.

kato64 said:
jmbboss302 said:
kato64 - Your car has been "Released" and is now "Awaiting Shipment" on "Ramp 5P", as of March 8th.

Thanks, JMB. Hopefully that means it will board a train soon and be on its way. Now if only the snow would melt.

JMB, I just got word from my dealer that ETA has changed to April 10. Any insight as to the reason for the delay?

kato64 said:
kato64 said:
jmbboss302 said:
kato64 - Your car has been "Released" and is now "Awaiting Shipment" on "Ramp 5P", as of March 8th.

Thanks, JMB. Hopefully that means it will board a train soon and be on its way. Now if only the snow would melt.

JMB, I just got word from my dealer that ETA has changed to April 10. Any insight as to the reason for the delay?
It's pretty rare for there not to be a delay from the original estimate.

kato64 said:
kato64 said:
jmbboss302 said:

I'm seeing the same thing, April 10 ETA. Since the plant didn't start releasing anything until last Wednesday, all shipments will be pushed back a little bit. I'm seeing "in transit" days at 33, posted on March 9th.

Mark

SouthJerseyBoss said:
JMB - My dealer code is 16C010 and the order number is 3000. Can you provide any details? Much appreciated -

John

Check your Dealer Code, most of the time they start with a "F". The info you have doesn't come back with anything.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel