• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmbboss302 said:
kato64 said:
kato64 said:
jmbboss302 said:
kato64 - Your car has been "Released" and is now "Awaiting Shipment" on "Ramp 5P", as of March 8th.

Thanks, JMB. Hopefully that means it will board a train soon and be on its way. Now if only the snow would melt.

JMB, I just got word from my dealer that ETA has changed to April 10. Any insight as to the reason for the delay?

I'm seeing the same thing, April 10 ETA. Since the plant didn't start releasing anything until last Wednesday, all shipments will be pushed back a little bit. I'm seeing "in transit" days at 33, posted on March 9th.

Mark

Wow, 33 days in transit. Wish I had the option to pick it up. Could have made the trip in 2-3 days (depending on speed limit enforcement). ;)
Thanks, Mark

jmbboss302 said:
SouthJerseyBoss said:
JMB - My dealer code is 16C010 and the order number is 3000. Can you provide any details? Much appreciated -

John

Check your Dealer Code, most of the time they start with a "F". The info you have doesn't come back with anything.

Thanks - he said add an "F" and drop the "c", so that would make the Dealer code F16010 and the order number 3000. Any luck with that?

Thanks JMB!

SouthJerseyBoss said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthJerseyBoss said:
JMB - My dealer code is 16C010 and the order number is 3000. Can you provide any details? Much appreciated -

John

Check your Dealer Code, most of the time they start with a "F". The info you have doesn't come back with anything.

Thanks - he said add an "F" and drop the "c", so that would make the Dealer code F16010 and the order number 3000. Any luck with that?

Thanks JMB!

As of the March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

jmbboss302 said:
SouthJerseyBoss said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthJerseyBoss said:

John

Thanks JMB!

Super, and thanks so much for being able to relay the information as the Dealer seems "lost". :-\

Does the car have a partial VIN yet?

J

As of the March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold".

SouthJerseyBoss said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthJerseyBoss said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthJerseyBoss said:

John

Thanks JMB!

Super, and thanks so much for being able to relay the information as the Dealer seems "lost". :-\

J

In the Tracking System, a vehicle either has a full VIN or nothing. Once it gets the VIN, that means it has a build date.

JMB

Is 1ZVBP8CU1D5201686 getting any closer? Dealer said delivery was scheduled for next week but that seems optimistic.

Ralph

J

[/quote]
[/quote]

In the Tracking System, a vehicle either has a full VIN or nothing. Once it gets the VIN, that means it has a build date.
[/quote]

Ok, got it. Tough waiting but thanks so much for helping out :)

RoushF150 said:
JMB

Is 1ZVBP8CU1D5201686 getting any closer? Dealer said delivery was scheduled for next week but that seems optimistic.

Ralph

As of the March 7th update, your car has been "Produced", with an delivery ETA of March 18th. With your dealer located in Ontario, (only about a 5 hour drive from the plant), I would expect the ETA to be modified once the car is released to be shipped. It will probably be in "Ramp 51" for a week or so once it's released to be shipped.

Can someone help??

I have an order number of 3101, Priority 10, Froim Dealer F21221. Can anyone tell me when whre etc,, is going no with my car. I was told by the dearlership I casn expect the car in May 2012. I am chomping at the bit. The car is a Black LS.

Re: Can someone help??

2013BossLS said:
I have an order number of 3101, Priority 10, Froim Dealer F21221. Can anyone tell me when whre etc,, is going no with my car. I was told by the dearlership I casn expect the car in May 2012. I am chomping at the bit. The car is a Black LS.

As of the March 13th update, your LS is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Clean".

kato64 - I don't know why, but your car was "Returned to Plant" at 07:29 this morning. I would guess for more quality checks. I'll keep watching it for updates.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
batman48195 said:
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
I have my VIN its 1zvbp8cu8d5200650. Can someone check it in the Ford System?

Thanks,
Brian

Your car was build on Feb 29th and is now in "ramp 51".

Thank you so much jmbboss302! I really appreciate it. Can't wait to get it.

Brian

Hello jmbboss302. Any updates on mine? Has it moved off Ramp 51? Thanks for your help!
Brian

No updates yet. Since your dealer is local, I would expect them to load it on a convoy as soon as they have enough cars that need to be shipped to your dealer, and other dealers near your dealer. Remind me in a couple of days to check for an update.

Hi JMB - I apprieciate you help. Any new updates? THANK YOU!!!

batman48195 said:
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
batman48195 said:
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
I have my VIN its 1zvbp8cu8d5200650. Can someone check it in the Ford System?

Thanks,
Brian

Your car was build on Feb 29th and is now in "ramp 51".

Thank you so much jmbboss302! I really appreciate it. Can't wait to get it.

Brian

Hello jmbboss302. Any updates on mine? Has it moved off Ramp 51? Thanks for your help!
Brian

No updates yet. Since your dealer is local, I would expect them to load it on a convoy as soon as they have enough cars that need to be shipped to your dealer, and other dealers near your dealer. Remind me in a couple of days to check for an update.

Hi JMB - I apprieciate you help. Any new updates? THANK YOU!!!

Your car is still on "Ramp 51".

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel