The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ARCHETYPE RACING WARTHOG Air Box Lid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EIGHTLUG

https://www.archetyperacing.com
Supporting Vendor
It’s been a while. The WARTHOG Air Box Lid has been moved from the front burner to the back but has now made it back to the front burner and about to be served. Over this time, there have been several iterations of this part. Different ways to mount it. Different designs. The pictures below are basically what you’re going to get. Four OEM screws mount the lid in the OEM locations. Couldn’t make it much simpler than that.

If you’re running a vented hood which exposes the airbox to the elements, this part is for you. No more silicone, plexiglass, and self tapping screws. It’s a clean and simple OEM appearing solution.

It will go into production on the week of 6/22 as a printed part. Pricing has not been set, but I’ll pull those numbers together in the next couple days. Stay tuned!

91052668-8FAE-47B1-BB89-A62BBAA4D70D.jpeg

Last edited:

EIGHTLUG

Supporting Vendor
The GT350 WARTHOG Air Box Lid is live. The picture below is a lower resolution/faster print for fit check purposes. The final product is being run with a .04mm nozzle in black PETG. PETG is much more heat resistant than common PLA and up to the task. That being said, this is a six day print job and printers are going 24x7. Price is $175.00. 10% off for Track Mustangs Online forum members and my active or Veteran Military friends.

The WARTHOG will bolt directly on to your OEM lower half cold air intake filter housing. No cutting or other mods are necessary. Just 4, 10mm bolts off and back on. Boom, done!

Order off the website or DM me with any questions or to be invoiced directly for the discount. 👍🏽

Last edited:
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
National Harbor Maryland
The GT350 WARTHOG Air Box Lid is live. The picture below is a lower resolution/faster print for fit check purposes. The final product is being run with a .04mm nozzle in black PETG. PETG is much more heat resistant than common PLA and up to the task. That being said, this is a six day print job and printers are going 24x7. Price is $135.00. 10% off for Track Mustangs Online forum members and my active or Veteran Military friends.

The WARTHOG will bolt directly on to your OEM lower half cold air intake filter housing. No cutting or other mods are necessary. Just 4, 10mm bolts off and back on. Boom, done!

Order off the website or DM me with any questions or to be invoiced directly for the discount. 👍🏽

Hello, I'd like to purchase an item with the 10% discount code. How do I go about this.

Thank you

Antoine

EIGHTLUG

Supporting Vendor
Hello, I'd like to purchase an item with the 10% discount code. How do I go about this.

Thank you

Antoine
Antoine,

Shoot me a PM with your full name, shipping address, email, and phone number and I'll send you a custom invoice with the discount applied.

Thanks,
Curtis

EIGHTLUG

Supporting Vendor
Any update for fulfilling these orders?
Steve
Steve, they are shipping out as they complete. Burn rate is currently 3 per week. There are a dozen ahead of yours, counting the three that are printing now. Yours is coming up quick!

Thanks,

Curtis

EIGHTLUG

Supporting Vendor
@EIGHTLUG - Is this product discontinued? I don't see it available any more.
mp5a2, if you want one, email me at [email protected] and I’ll add you to the queue.
I pulled it off the site due to the backlog. With the recent move and opening of the new shop, I’ve had to shut down the 6 printers. Orders for the WARTHOG keep coming in and it’s just creating a large backlog and long lead times. Once I get lead times back down, I’ll put it back on the site.

mp5a2, if you want one, email me at [email protected] and I’ll add you to the queue.
I pulled it off the site due to the backlog. With the recent move and opening of the new shop, I’ve had to shut down the 6 printers. Orders for the WARTHOG keep coming in and it’s just creating a large backlog and long lead times. Once I get lead times back down, I’ll put it back on the site.
Thanks - sent an email, not sure if you got it.

Are these discontinued?

TMO Supporting Vendors