The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Owners Map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
Texas has the welcome mat out! No income tax, relatively low cost of living, affordable housing, jobs, jobs,jobs, moderate climate (except today 28 this a.m.), concealed carry friendly, 85 mph speed limits, excellent schools(UT, TX A&M,Baylor,etc.). Come on down.

Fomoco302 said:
Texas has the welcome mat out! No income tax, relatively low cost of living, affordable housing, jobs, jobs,jobs, moderate climate (except today 28 this a.m.), concealed carry friendly, 85 mph speed limits, excellent schools(UT, TX A&M,Baylor,etc.). Come on down.
My son has spent time down there and is heavily in favor of moving to Texas.
If I go with his argument and your offerings ...it could be the next homestead!
Huge state though, I need to research the different areas.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
We got it all there too. Gulf Coast for water activities, Hill Country for (small) mountains, West Texas wide open spaces and Big Bend National Park, East Texas Piney Woods, all kinds of hunting. Oh did I mention the food? Mexican, world class Barbecue, Cajun........

I posted this on Boss Mustangs Owners and Boss 302 Owners Group FB pages.

I also may be paranoid but I didn't put the pin directly over your address.

ms71171 said:
I posted this on Boss Mustangs Owners and Boss 302 Owners Group FB pages.

I also may be paranoid but I didn't put the pin directly over your address.
I just put my pin in the city I am in. Super cool map loving it

Lets hope this map doesn't end up locking us out like the Google map did. As for placing a pin, pick the closes fire house or police station.

Fastfordnut said:
I've had all I can handle here in Taxachusetts.
Working on my exit strategy....Maybe to NC or AZ..?

Yea, tire of giving my money to the most corrupt state (or at least close). People here are impatient and obnoxious. I am tired of that, too.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel