The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Owners Map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fomoco302 said:
Texas has the welcome mat out! No income tax, relatively low cost of living, affordable housing, jobs, jobs,jobs, moderate climate (except today 28 this a.m.), concealed carry friendly, 85 mph speed limits, excellent schools(UT, TX A&M,Baylor,etc.). Come on down.
They do have out the welcome map...I will be there in a few months...looking forward to it

Man our group needs more exposure. Something like 800 boss 302's in Canada, and only 15ish have showed up :(

racered302 said:
Do you belong to the Mustang club of Md?
I sure don't , I really don't have a lot of spare time. I own and operate Horsepower By Hermann, a late model Mustang and Ford specific full service performance shop. I'd love to if I could ever have some spare time!

I do a cruise about once a year with them, the one at Gettysburg was great, I was just curious. I haven't been to a meeting yet, like you, I don't have time. I'm not really a club type person.

On the map in Kansas. Saw Wintersucks in Kansas and was going to try to look him up. Reading this I see he is not in Kansas but on the East Coast. :(

TMO Supporting Vendors