The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Chuckwalla Valley Raceway February 18th and 19th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
NFSBOSS said:
Here's who I have so far, let me know if I missed anyone:

Rental car with instructor:
1. Gary - cloud9
2. Rick - NFSBOSS
3. John - LS110
4. John - fuhrius

Personal car with no instructor:
5. BOSSBAD - Paul The 18th only
6. ArizonaGT - Drew both days
7. motoviper - Ron both days
8. captdistraction - Chris both days Although I'm not sure if he faxed in his forms yet

Personal car with instructor:

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I've got two more (Mustang) racer buddies that might be interested, dunno if they have the cash to spend however. Is there a registration deadline or number of additional cars allowed?

ArizonaGT said:
I've got two more (Mustang) racer buddies that might be interested, dunno if they have the cash to spend however. Is there a registration deadline or number of additional cars allowed?
That should be fine but I think it's going to be limited to 20 cars all in one run group. First paid get the spots. Also something to consider is that I think there will be a couple of us that would prefer point by and not open passing.

NFSBOSS said:
That should be fine but I think it's going to be limited to 20 cars all in one run group. First paid get the spots. Also something to consider is that I think there will be a couple of us that would prefer point by and not open passing.

As this is my 5th track day I'm am in point by.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
If the group's preference is point-by, I'm OK with that. If they are going to split us into separate point by vs. open-passing groups, I'll take the open passing.

Nice find on the map. It's certainly a technical layout and it looks like you're in an almost constant state of turning. Oh those poor rental tires! :D Unfortunately I think they're a street compound. He mentioned Falkens so I'm assuming Azeni RT615s?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel