The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Floods, Fires, Fear of Covid!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I still don't understand the panic buying during this civiid stuff (being very polite here) going on now at this stage of the game.It's been 9 months putting up with this nightmare now...never realized 409 would be a part of the panic buying....I thought the TP frenzy would have slowed by now....Tyme , I'm holding up moving to CO for now.............

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I still don't understand the panic buying during this civiid stuff (being very polite here) going on now at this stage of the game.It's been 9 months putting up with this nightmare now...never realized 409 would be a part of the panic buying....I thought the TP frenzy would have slowed by now....Tyme , I'm holding up moving to CO for now.............
Go live on an island for a bit. Then you’d understand the mentality behind it. TP wasn’t even a concern for my house.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Bob,

You're welcome here any tyme but along with the Californication migrating in, housing costs are through the roof, we got your hell fires, COVID, a lot of stoners (I use to inhale), rioters, looters and remember all those who threatened to move out of the US if Trump was elected, they all moved here instead. But the saving grace is that I can still run Sweet Lorraine out on some long, winding mountain roads when I need to get away.

Oh man..so many
my 56 Chevy 2 door wagon with the 327 dual quads, 4speed and 12 bolt with 5:13 gears that ran 13.9s on street tires
my 69 Nova, also a 327 4 speed car
My first new car, a 78 Z28 Camaro, 4 speed car, I pulled the engine out after 10k miles and turned it into a 350/350HP
My mom's 66 Mustang notch with the 289
of course Red, the 99 mustang with the blower I owned for 17 years, but he went to a great home so I'm good with that

I'm actually pretty happy with my 07 Shelby, there's no way I could afford a 66 GT350 white/blue stripes, but this one is close enough.

some of the cars that I've wrenched on..
66 Shelby gt350, 68 and 69 Camaro z28s, SS 427 Camaros, L88 Corvettes, a ton of Chevelle SS396 and 454s
66 through 70 mustang Gts, some with 428 cobra jets, 390s and even a side oiler 427. 69 Boss 302s..several of them, GTO tri powers, Olds 442s, Sunbeam Tigers, 72 mustang Mach 1s with the 351s in them, Panteras, GTXs, even a Plymouth Superbird or 2.
no hemis or Boss 429s though.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel