Forgestar vs Apex

Discussion in 'Brakes, Wheels and Tires' started by Mad Hatter, Apr 7, 2017.

1. TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...

Is it Forgestar that has changed? I ordered my CF5Vs thru Howey Industries and was quote 6-8 Weeks. IIRC it took all of six and that was back in February of 2014. Howey was responsive to every enquiry. Have things changed that much in three years?

2. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Gotta go Faster

It could be that they are swamped from all the positive press you see recently over the 18x11 or larger custom wheels.... I don't want to sound Bitchy, But........All I want is a email response so I know whats going on.. So far nothing at all..... Tried Facebook, email, PM etc etc... Order was placed and payed for in mid December!! If the factory in China burnt down, let me know!!

Fabman likes this.
  3. Mad Hatter

Just got a mail from Jon Beatty at Vorshlag, 18x12 wheels are still in process, looks like another month to go. But very happy to get news.

drano38, TymeSlayer and VoodooBoss like this.
  4. Mad Hatter

Just to update... no luck with the CF5. but Vorshalg told me yesterday that the new modified Forgestar F14 will now fit 15in brakes. Good news as they wait time is far shorter... Looks like it will be six months all in all, but happy to get the wheels soon.

VoodooBoss likes this.