The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Photos and Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Grant 302 said:
When I was there, they asked us what our car colors were before the dinner. I suppose if you were unlucky or late, you got asked last or just after another owner with your color.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5604/15646444677_b9c6bf4116_c.jpg[/ig]
[/quote]

Let's be realistic, guys. There were only so many cars there and they can't honestly be expected to match every single one of us. I didn't get matched, but was it a big deal? No.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
When I went in May '13 they didn't have a '13 SBY but they put m in a '12 YB. Close enough. It could have been white with pink polka dots and I still would have had a blast. 8)

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Fomoco302 said:
When I went in May '13 they didn't have a '13 SBY but they put m in a '12 YB. Close enough. It could have been white with pink polka dots and I still would have had a blast. 8)

^^ this. Even my wife had fun and she was pregnant.

Ok I think we've covered BTA. Would anyone else like to see a RR with white stripes GT350?

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I didn't see any volunteers to do the photoshop. I can do some of it late tomorrow if nobody else does.

RR/White
CO/White

Start with the RR/black car in the driveway?

For any of the metallic colors, I'd start with the liquid blue car.

hot diggety damn, they all look good. I just pulled into my garage at work and there was a guy in a '15 ingot silver stang just pulling in too. mutual love fest. (I work at a big silicon valley software company, so there aren't a lot of stangs rolling in and out of here). the new body is growing on me...and I really do like the interior. I've had the chance to sample the new car on some fun roads around here and the increased sophistication of the whole car is really noticeable...but it left me flat, emotionally. (most of my time's been in a gt with perf pack)
that's where the 'mutual' comes in...the guy in the '15 was saying stuff like 'seeing you coming and going was one of the reasons I considered a stang in the first place'...'I'll here you enter the garage and I'll just stop and listen to that bad boy roll through multiple levels of the garage and just say, wow, that thing sounds awesome'.... (I removed the exhaust plates day one, don't even know where my black key is at this point, and I'm an unabashed throttle blipper...only exhaust mod is the gt500 mufflers...gotta admit, the car sounds bitchin'...my neighborhood is full of great sounding cars: r8 with akropovic exhaust, 458, super-modded bimmers of all types, AMG's,...and the guys, old and young alike, agree that the boss is THE best sounding car of them.)
Ok, coming back to the gt350...point being that I hope they get the emotional bit right in that car, as they have in the boss. I suspect they will...and I can't wait.

NFSBOSS said:
I'm still thinking I'll pass on stripes if I buy one. Anyone up for a run to Arby's?

attachment.jpg

I just might be in your camp with the stripping Rick, I love the look of that car. Just looks bad ass. If that is a Roseville Arby's I will meet you there ;D

I've always wanted white w/ blue stripes. but I think the stripes detract from some of the visual drama in the front of the car. the back still looks better with the stripes.
if I had to choose now, I'd go no-stripes on an avalanche grey. (the darker grey and white close behind)
and I'd consider, down the road, doing some sort of custom striping.

TMO Supporting Vendors