The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Photos and Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't know HOW I missed these!

a2fd030c9b5be783d968d7b810222502.jpg
10f1fd5206cb54bd28fede57e96a318b.jpg

From http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=551814&postcount=304

straightliner1 said:
ENOUGH ALREADY! When will we be able to plunk down our $ for these?

If it will make you feel better. You can plunk down a deposit to me and I'll add you to the list.... ???Lol

Ford is in the process of HYPE building. This sets the tone for all the stealerships to figure out how high they will set there ADM. Its like a game of cards>>>matain your poker face.

In that case, no. I'll wait - patiently until they hit the used market.

;)

superhero said:
If it will make you feel better. You can plunk down a deposit to me and I'll add you to the list.... ???Lol

Ford is in the process of HYPE building. This sets the tone for all the stealerships to figure out how high they will set there ADM. Its like a game of cards>>>matain your poker face.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
ArizonaBOSS said:
CO does not look good on this car, IMO.

Agreed. It needs some black to keep it toned down a bit. Local here bought a CO then put a single black stripe over the top. Looks a lot better IMO.

ufnavy06

Is Avalanche available on other Ford vehicles? There's a Raptor in my neighborhood like my wife describes as 'dirty snow' and the colors look similar.

ufnavy06 said:
Is Avalanche available on other Ford vehicles? There's a Raptor in my neighborhood like my wife describes as 'dirty snow' and the colors look similar.

The color on the Raptor she's seeing is likely the Terrain color. Either that or a dirty white one.
No other Ford vehicles in Avalanche yet, that I'm aware of.

ufnavy06

Definitely not dirty. So I guess that's (Terrain) the closest we have to avalanche on an actual production vehicle. I think it looks pretty good on the Raptor.

TMO Supporting Vendors