The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Photos and Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NFSBOSS said:
This sounds different than a BOSS 302 but does it really sound better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k4RUdUe-Egs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BNdYs8FpZuY

different: yes.
better: I don't know. the boss sounds pretty damn good.

NFSBOSS said:
@cloud9

129_zpsdq6pfcvs.jpg

131_zpslkprylkc.jpg

134_zpssdtakf81.jpg

122_zpsonkwnhjm.jpg

That's the combo that I want right there. Magnetic with the blue stripes and track pack. Thanks for posting the pics.

Updated order guide today on 6G

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15542

Not much changes really, but hopefully it means we are getting closer.

yes, I think the above bits of content suggest that ordering will start soon.
mine's already 'ordered.'(the order bank doesn't seem to be letting folks really get properly-formed orders put together)
R w/ no electronics package, avalanche grey, black stripes.

cloud9 said:
And the wife that previously told me she didn't care said she likes the white with blue stripes :-\ I guess that means I'm no longer 99% sure.........

ha! I ran the colors by my wife yesterday (she's usually a fan of white) and she voted Avalanche. As did both my kids.

No electronics pkg for me either, btw. going ott black stripes on avalanche.no painted roof. though that could look good too.
white w/ blue is what I'm been dreaming about owning since I was a little kid.

fuhrius said:
ha! I ran the colors by my wife yesterday (she's usually a fan of white) and she voted Avalanche. As did both my kids.

No electronics pkg for me either, btw. going ott black stripes on avalanche.no painted roof. though that could look good too.
white w/ blue is what I'm been dreaming about owning since I was a little kid.
Funny, my younger son voted white with blue too, but she's telling me to order what I want. I ordered CO on the Boss at her request last time and was glad I did. I'm going to think about it for a few more days and make the call. They all look good!

cloud9 said:
Funny, my younger son voted white with blue too, but she's telling me to order what I want. I ordered CO on the Boss at her request last time and was glad I did. I'm going to think about it for a few more days and make the call. They all look good!

they do all look good...so true.

I could see having any of them with the exception of black and blue.
the red / no stripes looks amazing, the yellow / stripes looks amazing...but I've had both red and yellow mustangs in the past and my boss is white. if Avalanche didn't exist, I'd almost certainly be going with white / blue. Avalanche is a bit of a crap shoot since I haven't seen it in person. it just strikes me as a modern twist on white (not that white's not modern).

re: electronics package, I really don't care about the stereo...if I want tunes I can always use a little speaker...it's the A/C that's the only real concern for me.
It's appealing to get caught up in the weight reduction stuff, but I wonder how much weight there actually is in the electronics package? I'm guessing it'll be 40ish lbs?
I guess I feel like it's kind of a cool novelty, frankly, to be able to order a car without a/c and a stereo.

I hope that we don't get boxed out of some cool 'track app' type of capabilities down the road by not having some of the basic plumbing in the car.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel