The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stang302 said:
Hi jmbboss302,

If you get a chance, I'd appreciate any info you could provide on order C460 with dealer 16A537. I am unaware if I have a VIN yet. Thank you for your help and happy new year!

As of the December 29th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Clean

jlwdvm said:
Does this mean that it is due to be at my dealer between the 28th and the 3rd of February? Maybe it was built ahead of schedule? I was wondering what the terminology means: Trim line, ETA, etc. Thanks!

Your car has a Scheduled Build Date of January 4th. The fact that it's on the Trim Line indicates that it will be completed tomorrow. Trim Line is Final Assembly. There are three steps during a build process. 1 - Body Shop, where the body is assembled. 2 - Paint Shop, where it's painted. 3 - Trim Line, where the build is completed. The ETA's are the time frame that the car will arrive at the dealership.

ChopSui said:
Hi jmbboss, checking in for 1FA6P8JZ1G5521054

-thanks

As of the January 2nd update:

In Transit - Received at Junction Point (Union Pacific Railroad ) - Salem, IL - ETA Start Date Jan-13-2016 - ETA End Date Jan-19-2016

Austin
jmbboss302 said:
As of the January 2nd update:

In Transit - Received at Junction Point (Union Pacific Railroad ) - Salem, IL - ETA Start Date Jan-13-2016 - ETA End Date Jan-19-2016

Great news, thanks jmbboss!

Is there a railcar number listed or some other way I can track its progress? This message says it was received at Junction Point. Does that mean it changed trains in IL or is it just a stop along the way? (Final destination should be Texas)

Is there any way you could retrieve my order number (or any other information) from a "preview order"? Here's all the info I have:

Dealer Name: Freedom Ford
Sales code: F23716V
Order code: 9000
Dealer rep: l-whitea
Customer Name: M Vaught

I have asked repeatedly for a DORA, but I'm told there's nothing available. Yet, I've also been told I have a build date of Jan. 25th.

Please help! Thanks!!

Hello Jmbboss,

Could you check vin 1FA6P8JZ8G5522282?

Dealers first allocation which was mine got changed by another rep so now I have second allocation which is scheduled to be built in a week or so. Can you ensure its spec'd as follows...TechPak, triple yellow, painted roof with black OTS?

Thanks in advance, truly appreciate the updates you provide on here.

Brian

ChopSui said:
Great news, thanks jmbboss!

Is there a railcar number listed or some other way I can track its progress? This message says it was received at Junction Point. Does that mean it changed trains in IL or is it just a stop along the way? (Final destination should be Texas)

Railcar # ETTX851510 (Canadian National Railways )

It will probably stay on the same railcar, but change Rail Company to its final destination.

MAV said:
Is there any way you could retrieve my order number (or any other information) from a "preview order"? Here's all the info I have:

Dealer Name: Freedom Ford
Sales code: F23716V
Order code: 9000
Dealer rep: l-whitea
Customer Name: M Vaught

I have asked repeatedly for a DORA, but I'm told there's nothing available. Yet, I've also been told I have a build date of Jan. 25th.

Please help! Thanks!!

VIN 1FA6P8JZ7G5522497

As of the December 19th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Jan-25-2016) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-19-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-25-2016

mcgraw said:
Checking in for 1FA6P8JZ5G5520229 ... fingers crossed for good news.

Thanks a ton

As of the December 31st update:

In Transit - Received - (Jack Cooper Transport ) - Ramp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MO - ETA Start Date Jan-02-2016 - ETA End Date Jan-04-2016

Gigem said:
Hello Jmbboss,

Could you check vin 1FA6P8JZ8G5522282?

Dealers first allocation which was mine got changed by another rep so now I have second allocation which is scheduled to be built in a week or so. Can you ensure its spec'd as follows...TechPak, triple yellow, painted roof with black OTS?

Thanks in advance, truly appreciate the updates you provide on here.

Brian

As of the December 18th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Jan-11-2016) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jan-28-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-03-2016

The order was amended on December 4th showing the TechPak, triple yellow, painted roof with black OTS.

Hey jmbboss302,
If it wouldn't be too much trouble can you please look up my vin and give me any updates you have on it? I have a build date of Jan 11 and delivery date of Jan 20.

VIN - 1FA6P8JZ6G5522166

Thanks a lot man!
Garrett

C7 B8 said:
jmbboss302,

Status please on:
1FA6P8JZ9G5521996

Thanks!

As of todays update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jan-11-2016 ) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-03-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-09-2016

TMO Supporting Vendors