The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
TMSBOSS said:
Hard to relate to $20mil. How many Ford GTs or GT350Rs is this equal to?? :eek: ;D

I was just surprised how small it is...even in $20 bills. Heck, it might *fit* in a Ford GT. Almost certainly in a 350R.

~200Rs and 40 some odd FGTs...*sigh*

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Make America sound GREAT again....!

16195627_10154937324723535_956769886352853099_n.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Looks like 15 to go Grant and then you can post 4000 all over the Forum for minutes, hours, days and weeks --not going to say months as figure 5000 will be just around the corner , you Whore Extraordinaire!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I can't wait till they build the wall to keep all you sorry ass Californians out of my damn country! :)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/27/officials-announce-proposal-that-would-establish-california-as-separate-nation.html?cmpid=googextension

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Cracking up, all my old Rocky Mountain friends keep complaining the State is turning into Colofornia! Heh, you guys legalized Marijuana for recreational use , what did you expect to happen ,ha,ha! That was like a reverse Gold Rush for Haight Ashbury to Malibu to stampede back East,hehe!

TymeSlayer said:
I can't wait till they build the wall to keep all you sorry ass Californians out of my damn country! :)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/27/officials-announce-proposal-that-would-establish-california-as-separate-nation.html?cmpid=googextension
Don't get me started on this stupid ass shiznit. You can't just vote to leave the union but civics are no longer taught in high school here so people don't understand how the system works. ::)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
VoodooBOSS said:
Don't get me started on this stupid ass shiznit. You can't just vote to leave the union but civics are no longer taught in high school here so people don't understand how the system works. ::)

What, you don't want Gov. Brown to be President? ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

How much money is a vote going to cost us if they get that far? ::) ::) ::) ::)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
VoodooBOSS said:

I spend at the very least 2 weeks in California every month on business and I very, very rarely run into nutcases like these folks. I know this will never come to fruition but this goes beyond a drug induced dream for the folks spearheading this movement and it amazes me the amount of media attention it gets.

Now, where did I leave my bong???

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
VoodooBOSS said:
Exactly....we have morons 'O plenty here in Commiefornia.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Grant 302 said:
What, you don't want Gov. Brown to be President? ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

How much money is a vote going to cost us if they get that far? ::) ::) ::) ::)
Governor Moonbeam is giving millions of tax dollars to Eric Holders law firm to keep illegal aliens-including criminals convicted of heinous crimes in the state unabated. Yeah, that's happening.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
As I often say:
California, where the innocent are victimized and criminals go free.

Super Bowl Observations/prediction...........Tom Brady's on a mission to vindicate himself from "deflate-gate" & his 4 game suspension. Matt Ryan is HOT & on a roll! The defenses on BOTH sides must show up to slow things down, which I'm sure will happen. I hope for an exciting game, unlike the disappointing playoffs. I like the Falcons in a close game..........Time will tell.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
A week of may have disadvantages emotionally. Physically, the teams both rest and heal up for the big game.

Lets hope this year we can talk about a great game and more importantly.....Great Commercials. Go Bud!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors