The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
16603119_10154979449628535_3467635280989099617_n.jpg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
302BOB said:
Can't have this conversation without Mom, Dad, Sis (Anna) & of course Bob.

Grant 302 was on time. Late, my metal emit. No, saw (20) 3 tn. Arg!

Madam, a redder civic rotor and racecar DNA, refer level at a tenet noon radar.

No it, u love evolution.

How I'm doing?................I 'm still going to need help digging out later....................it's only going to be a foot of snow with just a couple of 2ft or 3ft drifts. I know,relax, it'll be gone by June.................Just in time to take the Boss back out...............

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
302BOB said:
After further further review I see a couple of things REFER.ing to what's going on here..............touche... ;)

LOL. ;)

Can't (or won't) help with the shoveling. But I do have a windshield ice scraper you could borrow! :D

snow storm is gone......was out in it with my son in his Jeep Wrangler and/ with his OVER SIZE tires. 4 wheel drive is great to tool around with in bad weather but the roads were terrible even with the Jeep!! Need to get some Blizzaks for the Boss................not in my lifetime.. ;)

Son's condo deal has closed....He'll be moving to his own "place" soon.The empty nest syndrome will soon follow. I hope things work out well...........only time will tell..........................new territory for sure......for everyone................................... :-\

Just finished watching "John Wick"( Keanu Reeves) movie on TV. Very intense.........He turned VERY angry after they messed with his Boss9 & his pet dog. I don't recall this film at all when it came out but I may go to see chapter 2 very soon. I'm a Reeves fan from "Speed" & the "Replacements" not really from the Matrix films...for what it's worth...................

Winter is finally starting to wear me down. January was mild with hardly no snow...Had the Boss out alot! Now Feb. is here with colder temps and two bad ice/snow storms back to back. Boss is hostage in the garage for awhile......I heard spring is 30 days away. The older you get, that news is much more welcome!

A tragedy for sure. Makes you wonder how much experience the client/student had in a car like that on a track like that. I feel for both their families and the sorrow they face.. :( ...Racing (speed) comes with a price sometimes....either alone or with a hand full. That's the chance you take to have fun...........Go for it & cross your fingers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors