The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Weather is beautiful here in the Delaware Valley, temps in the high 60's to 72 degrees over weekend. Clean roads too. Quality Boss 302 tyme.

2HP

Getting REAL tired of all the rain here. It's been raining non stop since 1 AM today and pretty much non stop since Thanksgiving. My son started golf for his HS team two weeks ago and 6 of 9 days have been rained out including a practice round today.

Shot%202017-02-20%20at%2012.22.51%20PM_zpsv1zaismr.png

Rick, I remember when you were worried about a drought you were going thru...........Same here...but we've been getting some rain & snow to get us afloat but still need more to bring us back to normal water levels...makes you wonder about the things you take for granted...which is (should be)NOTHING!!!!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
VoodooBOSS said:
Getting REAL tired of all the rain here. It's been raining non stop since 1 AM today and pretty much non stop since Thanksgiving. My son started golf for his HS team two weeks ago and 6 of 9 days have been rained out including a practice round today.

Shot%202017-02-20%20at%2012.22.51%20PM_zpsv1zaismr.png
I feel ya neighbor. Costs me money when I can't haul equipment out for installs.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
VoodooBOSS said:

Between rain and colds, I've missed out on 3 or 4 tentative track days so far this season. Real tired is right. :mad:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Grant 302 said:
Between rain and colds, I've missed out on 3 or 4 tentative track days so far this season. Real tired is right. :mad:
But I thought....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyC7WnvLT4

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Fabman said:
But I thought....

Haha. I thought that before I moved here in '06. A storm similar to Lucifer dumped on us while we were finalizing the move...right up to the flight out. About a week later, it followed us out here and did the same. :(

I was out & about in the Boss Friday (today?, not in my time zone.. ;) )....Sunny & near 70F....It don't get no better than this in February.....normal high near 40F...I hope I don't have to pay for this in a week or two...

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Oh, it will Bob. 10 degrees here in Denver this morning after all those nice temps around here the past two weeks. No problem, I'll work in the garage on my tow hook license plate mount this weekend.

Springlike temps recently but winter back with a vengence today.....only in the 20's with wind chills around 10F. This may be winter's last hurrah (I hope). Had the Boss out yesterday for a nice run.Original OEM battery still sounding strong (knock on wood).......Empty nest really feels empty.... :(

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
72 here in Denver yesterday. Another beautiful Rocky Mountain day. Took the boss out for a spin and she's humming along great. Still love that power this car has when you put the pedal to the metal. Set the Koni's to soft and she's a good ride. Torsen and BMR Watt's link along with all my other BMR suspension goodies are all hooked up in unison. Eight weeks away for my first track day!!!!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
New TMO site is looking good, very easy to read and use.

Thanks Rick for all you do to promote Race and Performance Mustangs,
302 Hi Pro

The new one is faster and WAY better on mobile devices. What don't you like about it? See below for tips on using the new software.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?threads/new-software-tip-of-the-day.12184/
I quess I'm just an old dog that doesn't care for new tricks. I'm old school (analog man)..I have a dumb phone & post from my PC. Who am I to complain if everyone else sees this as an improvement. On the bright side...Taking the Boss out tomorrow for a nice ride before the the blizzard hits on Tuesday....latest prediction...1 to 2 FT of snow................spring 10 days away?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors