• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Oh my other tip would be to exhale sloooowly. And out your nose. Notice how a big breath exhale out floods the mask and really makes a big fog and doesn’t go away quickly.

Saw this headline and noticed that altering your breathing wasn’t mentioned. But it works for me.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
The Governor of Georgia is reopening gyms and bowling alleys today...reserve your lane soon!!!...The anticipated rush could be overwhelming!!!!! Meanwhile,back here in Ct, our Governor doesn't consider bowling alleys an essential business and plans to slooooowwly begin opening up our state sometime in June, if things start improving by then........I have to go out and get a newspaper.....the one in the driveway got soaked with overnite rain...........Where did I put that darn face mask?!?!?!.....................

Grant 302

I normally wear my helmet driving around.

Doesn’t everyone?

🤔

Grant 302

Even to go get In n Out.

FA6CD11F-A000-428E-8C03-1B564EB5F6A0.jpeg

Animal Style is essential.

Grant 302

😆

I need to wear it on walks around our neighborhood. Problem is, it's going to be in the high 80's today. 😅

Yeah, nothing like a schweaty, funky helmet on a hot day!

Grant 302

Im really into being a foodie and i heard they put mustard into their burger blend to make it jucier and crisp up

Yes...fried mustard and onions. Best part of ordering Animal Style. Can also be ordered separately.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Rod Serling last seen looking for a good pizza in New Haven, Ct..............Take-out, of course................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel