• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Me and Bill P would make good Moderators for this site, We both got the receding hairlines, that's for sure!!...and the Stangs to back us up......But the stuff to fill the Bill only falls to the P.!!!....;);)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
But Bob, ability to post pictures might be on the list of minimum required skills. Last I checked, there were only two people I knew who did not possess that. Maybe you should both apply anyway!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
But Bob, ability to post pictures might be on the list of minimum required skills
That's why I'm shying away from this opportunity, Bill , on the other hand seems to have more support here...............may the.......fall where they may.............

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Trying to find "Bob's ton of posts" but I must be getting senile in my golden years!........Grant, What am I missing???..The Boys here today. They are a jovial bunch, for sure!!!! Son washed the Boss last week...first tyme it's been cleaned, since I don't know when!!...Looks like brand new!!!! He's taken it out a few tymes, but never seems to pass a gas station!!! I was out with the Boss today and came across a 1969 Orange Boss 302 going the opposite way. We both waved, of course!!!..I don't think we both realized what we saw until it was too late!.......anyway, filled up the Boss with 93 later for $2.18 a gal..and guess who was here when I got back to take it for a ride.............He must have a tracker on the Boss!?!?.............It's all good, when you can enjoy it.............that's a quote from me..........use whenever you can!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Holy Smokes.....Just checked the message tallies....I passed Cloud Nine months ago, but now I'm trailing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....If there was an adjustment to things for some reason, PLEASE let me on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........This is worse than a twilight zone episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............This Ain't right!!!!......Did covid-19 attack on site??????....I'm working on a vaccine right now!!!!....Vodka seems to be the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Ludicrus, What happened to "Bob's ton of posts" and ALL the messages that went with it???...I'm trying to unravel this mystery...........................Am I going to disappear next????

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Somebody knows what's going on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....and it ain't pretty....I'm just hopin it's a glitch of some kind......................getting back my "Bob tons of posts" may be the key?!?!......if not, so be it.............I'm getting tired of this B.S....as I imagine you are too!!!....Drive and be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
On a more positive note...Son mentioned he may return later today to take another ride in the Boss with me ( whose driving TBD ) AMEN............................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Another Day........to enjoy life and my Boss.......Things could be better and things could be worse...........Thank the Heavens for what you got and not for what you're lacking..;)

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Son took the Boss out yesterday with 14.6 mpg avg on the dash display yesterday and brought it back with 15.3.....I'm impressed!!!.....although I was getting almost 17.0 when I was the only driver.......;)

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Miss my "Bob's ton of posts" thread.....It was my own personal post whoring outlet..................:p

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Since Son washed the Boss last week, I've noticed my Boss Diecasts need dusting off.............now Everything looking good!!!.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel