The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just orderd mine.
BOSSSEH.jpg

The three S' are intentional and here's why. Keeps with the theme..... Being Canadian explains the "EH" :)
SonyCamera856.jpg

normal_IMG_4807-1.jpg

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Boss2X said:
The way it feels right now, I'm going with:

LONG W8

That's harsh! But funny. I guess it depends on if you've been waiting since the last Boss or since you placed your order.

I like that.

Here's another:

BOSSFVR

bigbossman

Good 'un. Their mountains are bigger, ours are older and blessed by an abundance of short tracks.

ufnavy06

After looking up laptimes for the Z06 around Laguna Seca, I thought up some more license plates for the Boss:

Z06KLLA
Z06EATR
Z06BKFT (Z06 for breakfast)
Z06BOSS
Z06OWNR

Others I've thought up:
R8OWNR
R8KILLR
R8 EATR
R8EATER
M3BRKFT (M3 for breakfast)
140 LAP
2FST4M3
2FST4R8
060 4PT0
BSTSTNG
302STNG

steveespo said:
Just got mine; BAUS 302
In New York all 'BOSS' combos are either taken or not allowed for some reason. I plugged in 100 BOSS combos and none were listed as available, I think they put a lock on the word.
Steve

You have to remember many states do not have an "O" oh and "0" zero. I think in FL there is just an oh, so if you punched it in you need 3O2 (3oh2) not 302.

ufnavy06 said:
After looking up laptimes for the Z06 around Laguna Seca, I thought up some more license plates for the Boss:

Z06KLLA
Z06EATR
Z06BKFT (Z06 for breakfast)
Z06BOSS
Z06OWNR
It's obviously your call, but I'll put out one last warning about the Z06............I know those cars and the Boss will not be faster either in a straight line or on the road course without some serious mods and gutting.

ufnavy06

Oh I'm not going to use them, but if someone decided that was their goal, then I'm sure they would have come up with them on their own. I'm not THAT overzealous.

Besides, if I had 35k to put into mods, I think I did something wrong... lol.

Your right Gary. I had a C6Z06, and they are very quick even with me at the wheel. BTW, we are on the same train!

My California plate is BAWS 302.

I know nothing about railroads, but I would I imagine it takes some time to load up a train and coordinate it's hook up with a scheduled carrier.

TMO Supporting Vendors